💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VPN PSA- How to Change Country on Spotify

Prostitute Barbie

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie
3 minutes ago, rain on me said:

how can i check if it's working? can someone please link me to tracks that are only available in nz? thank u

also if someone knows of any track that is only available in the us it would mean a lot if u could share it

Check to see if the fame monster international edition is available if you're from the USA

Edit : looks like you are not from the US sorry lol didn't read the second part

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IShouldBeSad
6 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

Check to see if the fame monster international edition is available if you're from the USA

I did it and it's available on mine but it's still only shuffle mode 

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, IShouldBeSad said:

I did it and it's available on mine but it's still only shuffle mode 

I'm not sure... did you try logging out and logging back in? There were a couple times when I switched countries that I had to do that before it would connect properly 

ultradim

if you guys are doing the vpn thing and have an android phone, you can download the Spotify Premium APK  and install it. i tested it and logged in with the new acct i created and it works percectly, no ads, no shuffle and the highest quality. This is just for the purpose of listening to the album earlier cuz you can't wait like me, but of course that once the album is available in your country, you should uninstall the app, install the regular one and stream using your regular acct. dont forget to buy the album. xo 

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, ultradim said:

if you guys are doing the vpn thing and have an android phone, you can download the Spotify Premium APK  and install it. i tested it and logged in with the new acct i created and it works percectly, no ads, no shuffle and the highest quality. of course that once the album is available in your country, you should uninstall the app and stream on your regular acct. dont forget to buy the album. xo 

@IShouldBeSad if you're on android try this? 

Aphrodizy26

Is nordvpn going to try holding that yearly amount because girl $83 is a lot

Prostitute Barbie
1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Is nordvpn going to try holding that yearly amount because girl $83 is a lot

LOL just cancel the free trial before 7 days!!!

ultradim

i suggest using saferVPN. It gives you 24 hours of trial and it does not ask for credit card info :-). if you have the chance to register on saferVPN using another email address you dont normally use, do it because they blast you with emails to purchase the complete version and even tho you unsubscribe, they still are being sent lmao 

IShouldBeSad
4 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

@IShouldBeSad if you're on android try this? 

I am on android! But i figured out the problem lol I was using my old free account instead of creating an actual new one based in nz. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

ty for this post cause I figured out it wasn't working but I fixed it so now I'm really ready :D

rain on me
28 minutes ago, ultradim said:

i suggest using saferVPN. It gives you 24 hours of trial and it does not ask for credit card info :-). if you have the chance to register on saferVPN using another email address you dont normally use, do it because they blast you with emails to purchase the complete version and even tho you unsubscribe, they still are being sent lmao 

does this work on laptops?

Psyduck

Why not just use Youtube Music? it will be faster just change your vpn

keep on looking for Psyduck

rain on me
52 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

it's okay, since i do have the international edition i will try checking if it disappears when i switch my vpn to the US, thanks for the help:)

ultradim
1 minute ago, rain on me said:

does this work on laptops?

yes, it does.

however, if you want to use the premium version for the spotify account you'll create (for HQ streaming, no ads and no shuffle mode), you're still going to need an Android phone and download and install the Spotify Premium APK since you can't sign up for the premium version without a valid credit card issued in New Zealand or the country you set up the acct with. 

I am not sure if there is a way to get the premium version for free on iOS or any other platform than android.

Mitchey

It seemed to work after following the directions OP posted - but the album still isn’t on Spotify for NZ? 

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived