๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Terrace House canceled

Eido

Featured Posts

Eido

Following the death of Hana Kimura :bradley::(ย (ex current member and pro wrestler - 22 years old) last Saturday and the demands of both the family and Stardom (her wrestling agency) the production of the current season has been permanently stopped.ย 

This season's additional contents have also been deleted from the website and social networks. The whole season might also be pulled out from Netflix in the following days.ย 

Hana was cyber bullied and harassed since an episode that aired before the lockdown was showing a fight between her and another housemate.ย 

While red flags were here for the past month, it is sad that nothing was done.. I am personally deeply impacted by the news and sadden.

Do not forget to reach out to someone if you feel like you are having bad thoughts.ย 

Rest in Peace, Hana. ๐ŸŒธย 

Knife

It's understandable. R.I.P. Hana. Who I feel especially bad for is Kai. I hope he doesn't feel responsible.ย 

ย 

Eido
8 hours ago, Knife said:

It's understandable. R.I.P. Hana. Who I feel especially bad for is Kai. I hope he doesn't feel responsible.ย 

ย 

Vivi confirmed two days ago that he is fine without further details thoughย 

RAYA.core

This was such a shock poor Hana, thanks for sharing the updates. Very sad

ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived