šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did TEOG video hint at Chromatica?

TomFord

Featured Posts

TomFord

I know many people are saying Chromatica is ARTPOP 2.0... but I think I'm leaning towards it being a spiritual continuation of / companion albumĀ to Born This Way. The aesthetics and fashion for Chromatica seem to be very similar to that of the video for TEOG.

Lady_Gaga-The_Edge_of_Glory-music_video.

vs

Lady_Gaga_-_Chromatica_(Official_Album_C

The pink and black aesthetic, fashion, post-apocalyptic empty city... was Gaga inspired by the video for TEOG for Chromatica?Ā I kinda view this video as the epilogue to Born This Way (the album, not the era - with TEOG being the closing track)Ā andĀ falling over the edge of glory and down the rabbit hole into Chromatica...Ā Similarly, a lot of the visuals for BTW revolved around aliens, similar to the foreign planet / alternate universeĀ concept of Chromatica.

Thoughts? Or is my mind just wandering because of my immense hype...

Dr Fudge

TEOG predicted Chromatica in the same way that The Fame predicted Gaga getting famousĀ :selena:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

ToxicHot

No. Definitely a reach. Although when IĀ watched TEOG video recently, the color schemeĀ reminded me of Chromatica.

This is very ā€œGaga hinted at the Marry the Night video in the Alejandro videoā€ vibes. :neyde:

Cute idea though about the worlds (eras) being connected.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Karen

Queen of planning her eras 9 years priorĀ :bradley:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

TomFord
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

No. Definitely a reach. Although when i watched TEOG video recently, the color schemeĀ reminded me of Chromatica.

This is very ā€œGaga hinted at the Marry the Night video in the Alejandro videoā€ vibes. :neyde:

omg who said that

Lorde Von Kok

i hope this is BTW 2.0Ā :pray:Ā such an iconic and beautiful era.Ā :selena:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Defmix100
6 minutes ago, TomFord said:

omg who said that

it's just a thing in the fanbase because of the cars on fire in the Alejandro music vid

tumblr_lx2mie3HyK1qldpgbo1_500.png

VasilisVas

Did applause predict stupid love? Gaga lives for the applause but she also wants our stupid love to keep her going because she doesnā€™t need a reason and sheā€™s not sorry she wants our stupid love.Ā 
Ā 

thoughts?Ā :stalkga:

queen of foreshadowing her 2020 release in 2013.Ā 

TomFord
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

it's just a thing in the fanbase because of the cars on fire in the Alejandro music vid

tumblr_lx2mie3HyK1qldpgbo1_500.png

what can I say.. we're all delusional reachersĀ :derpga:

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, TomFord said:

what can I say.. we're all delusional reachersĀ :derpga:

have to admit her Paparazzi video does keep feeling like she predicted the whole thing though :ally:

the downfall, the injury, then

C38h-csVcAAG32E.jpg

johnmonster
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

have to admit her Paparazzi video does keep feeling like she predicted the whole thing though :ally:

the downfall, the injury, then

C38h-csVcAAG32E.jpg

The past decade was just one huge carefully choreographed performance. Give her another Oscar!Ā :vegas:

Archived