question

Will Gaga ever sing Joanne again?

flyaway

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I can't think of an appropriate reason to perform it again really. The song is deeply personal to her family, outside of the Joanne era, I don't really see a time for it to be brought back up again :giveup:

Miel

The song or the album?

I definitely think MR will be performed. Joanne, maybe. I'm sure it's a track she is proud of (it won a Grammy ffs), but I wouldn't doubt that it might be a bit painful now to perform. That song obviously runs the deepest regarding the album's theme of familial pain.

3 points in and ready for more

Johan Colli

Honestly, with the passing of time I've come to love Joanne the song a lot, I already loved the album but the song sounds like a future classic tbh. I see her singing it in the distant future. As for the rest of Joanne, I hope she performs PI at least once again and of course Million Reasons will be present in the ballad section of tours. I love that for each era she does the majority of the current album, she is that kind of artist so it doesn't surprise me she ditches most of her back batalog to favour the newest album

2School4Cool
21 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Billy Joel doesn’t sing just the way you are anymore cause he is bored of his hits so that might happen too 

That’s true, but he still never does a show without Piano Man (and a ton of other classics). I’d say this is the same as Gaga skipping YoĂŒ & I or LoveGame, she may not play them every tour, but you can always expect Bad Romance, Born This Way, Poker Face, etc. I agree, it wouldn’t surprise me if Shallow becomes one of those live staples (at least I hope since I would love to hear it live one day!)

See The Best In Everyone

Franch Toast

The real question is: when is she going to perform "Summerboy?" :huntyga:

She/Her/Hers

pop ate my heart
2 hours ago, mxnster said:

not even PI & JW..?

JW maybe yes, but PI is way too hard to sing and it's not really a fan fav. it's not very worth it

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Just now, pop ate my heart said:

JW maybe yes, but PI is way too hard to sing and it's not really a fan fav. it's not very worth it

Ugh I love PI lol

and I didn't realize PI was hard to sing! Gaga always sings flawlessly

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, mxnster said:

Ugh I love PI lol

and I didn't realize PI was hard to sing! Gaga always sings flawlessly

Really? I think it's some of the few if not the only song of hers she struggles to sing flawlessly as always. Mostly on the acoustic performances, you can clearly hear her voice crack at the chorus, but only because it's VERY high. And it's actually hard to watch 'cause I can feel her vocal chords damaging D:

pop ate my heart
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Really? I think it's some of the few if not the only song of hers she struggles to sing flawlessly as always. Mostly on the acoustic performances, you can clearly hear her voice crack at the chorus, but only because it's VERY high. And it's actually hard to watch 'cause I can feel her vocal chords damaging D:

The same with Aura's chorus. But in that case she plays it better and chooses not to sing some of the highest notes instead of forcing her voice like in PI

LaLuna

Wait, are we talking about the album or the song? The song iteslf was more of a personal song for her family. I feel it's that kind of therapeutic art that you don't necessarily want to revisit once you got it out of your system. I don't know about the rest of the album though. Gotta say I'd be pretty bummed if she never performed PI again. That song got a lot of hate but I still love it.

Archived