💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga interview on ZDF (German tv)

HermioneT

Featured Posts

domixwodix

How random was that Marina fotage

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dollardays

I don't speak german but you can try understanding behind the dubbing OWWWWW

pop ate my heart
4 minutes ago, HitTheBoat said:

Did she say anything new or special?

No, don't worry. She talked about her arm tattoo that's written in German, Chromatica being about healing, a bit about her mental health and her having to take medicins.

The thing that stands out the most is that she talked about how before she blew up she was forced by males to give songs written by her to other female singers only because she wasn't "pretty enough to sing them". And that she had to fight verrry hard to put her own music out.

I don't think she's ever talked about that tho

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

MiQuenDroid

I hope she'll do a French interview :laughga:

All I ever wanted was love...

RudraCNG

I can't believe I actually understand most of it. Seems like my German lessons were effective

flyaway
7 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Why are they pulling up all her nudes in the video

Because why not? :ally:

elijahfan

Not them bringing up the Marina Abramovic footage out of nowhere.....

Lunakween
12 minutes ago, The Idler Wheel said:

Anyone want to translate? It's dubbed lol

I can make it later in a new thread if you want to :selena: or at least a part of it

Bonkiii
6 minutes ago, prttlttlmnstr said:

That‘s what I was wondering too. 

They show it to underline her huge portfolio of contrasts. On the hand she is that pop icon but on the other hand she doesn’t fear to show a completely other side of her (in this case with marina abramovic)

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I hope she'll do a French interview :laughga:

She already did tho, the radio interview with NRJ 2 months ago was from the same interview session, judging by her look.

HermioneT
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Why are germans dubbing everything? I mean no offense but isn't it easier just to read and not actually dub every single thing? :poot:

I have no clue - hate it, too. It irritates me a lot when they talk over Gaga with some random news speakers voice.

6 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Why are they pulling up all her nudes in the video

I can only guess, but the Marina episode is not common knowledge among the German public, so I think they tried to "spice up" their report and make it more edgy. 

I'm afraid I haven't catched up with all her recent interviews, but I think there is nothing specific or new in it. Loved how she quoted Rilke by heart, thou.

She / hers

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, THROUGH MY CORTEX said:

They show it to underline her huge portfolio of contrasts. On the hand she is that pop icon but on the other hand she doesn’t fear to show a completely other side of her (in this case with marina abramovic)

The nude footage was really not necessary though... Seems like an excuse to show some boobs tbh.

TimisaMonster

Gaga exposing Jimmy tried to get her to give her songs to Pussycat Dolls...aka Nichole and back up dancers but she fought for her rights to her music and gave us Just Dance under Lady Gaga...not by PussyCat Dolls

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bonkiii
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

The nude footage was really not necessary though... Seems like an excuse to show some boobs tbh.

I don’t know. I think it’s part of her legacy. And tbh I’m happy we are in Europe and not in the USA where they don’t show something like that. I don’t even view it like a big issue... but I understand that it’s random. zdf focuses more on the art and it’s worth to mention because it was a collaboration with marina 

Archived