Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

The Hives are so ruthless

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

So it is only my 2nd week prediction post on twitter and it got retweeted 52 times until now. I was nicely surprised thinking "oh so many monsters and arianators sharing my predictions" but then I checked 'em and :wtfga: THE VAST MAJORITY of these retweets are by pitiless bey hives GREEDY to get their second week at #1. How could they not be satisfied yet?? They already got their #1 now it's time for Gaga plz. In the name of Telephone, Videophone, Payphone, Speakerphone and iPhone 11 Pro :ally:

TWITTER-SAVAGE.png

Stream it. Buy it. Spam it on radios websites. Put it in a blender. **** on it. Vomit on it. Eat it. Give birth to it. Now :huntyga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quartz

...but why? They already got the number one. It won't even add merit to them if they stay another week. Why?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Regina George

"Hive we gotta pull through and go 10 times harder than last week come on lets make megan proud"

SURE they are doing it for "Megan"

200.gif

Regina George
Just now, Quartz said:

...but why? They already got the number one. It won't even add merit to them if they stay another week. Why?

Because they are obsessed 

JGD

Because Gaga can still achieve #1 on her own merits and not hop onto collaborations on songs that have already been released/are already hits :vegas:

Gagaism
2 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

So it is only my 2nd week prediction post on twitter and it got retweeted 52 times until now. I was nicely surprised thinking "oh so many monsters and arianators sharing my predictions" but then I checked 'em and :wtfga: THE VAST MAJORITY of these retweets are by pitiless bey hives GREEDY to get their second week at #1. How could they not be satisfied yet?? They already got their #1 now it's time for Gaga plz. In the name of Telephone, Videophone, Payphone, Speakerphone and iPhone 11 Pro :ally:

TWITTER-SAVAGE.png

Stream it. Buy it. Spam it on radios websites. Put it in a blender. **** on it. Vomit on it. Eat it. Give birth to it. Now :huntyga:

I would very much like to exclude the art police of that narrative please :ohwell:

Yxilon
1 minute ago, JGD said:

Because Gaga can still achieve #1 on her own merits and not hop onto collaborations on songs that have already been released/are already hits :vegas:

well, isn't Ariana a hop collaboration tho? :ally::trollga:

Pennywise

Well, they ARE going to get a second week if we don't keep streaming and buying :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Monster7
Just now, Yxilon said:

well, isn't Ariana a hop collaboration tho? :ally::trollga:

No because Savage was already a hit, and was originally released as a solo

ArtpopAct2

They’re such an angry and spiteful fanbase, like I know monsters are messy, but a bunch of bees angrily swarming and buzzing around perfectly captures them :bradley:

Yxilon
Just now, Monster7 said:

No because Savage was already a hit, and was originally released as a solo

lmao I thought by "hop" you meant "hip hop" 

Helix

Don't know why they're going for a second week at #1 when it's not like they're going to last a 3rd week lol... just give up while ur ahead

rasclautmangos

A quote from another forum

"Let me go stream and buy Savage so that the queens go into an outrage when it prevents Lady Gaga from having another number one."

Like why? What has Gaga done to anyone for the hatred?

Archived