Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

6ix9ine Pushes Back Release of MV to June 5th

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

I'm glad he's pushing it back because he knows the queen has arrived :ohwell: Tbh, I'd loved it if he pushed it back until 2055, or more, lol

He/him/his

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOUDER

Pu$$y :billie:

Gaga wins again.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

tylerjs
31 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Don’t know what to think about this but he is very pretty :enigma:

Oh No What GIF by Identity

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

jprince99x

I just read up on him. His father was murdered in 2009 when 6ix9ine was 13 years old. He was expelled from school in the eighth grade and did not further his education. He said “I stopped going to school to help my mom pay the rent,” Following his father’s death. He worked several jobs and began selling marijuana to help support his mother and brother.

He may be ****ed up but it seems that he’s had a rough life and I think about some of his rants differently now that I see that his childhood is probably a deep source of pain. I will never support anyone who takes advantage of children for sexual pleasure. I was just making commentary on his appearance in that video.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

NORMANDIE
39 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

Don’t know what to think about this but he is very pretty :enigma:

Ew

3 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I just read up on him. His father was murdered in 2009 when 6ix9ine was 13 years old. He was expelled from school in the eighth grade and did not further his education. He said “I stopped going to school to help my mom pay the rent,” Following his father’s death. He worked several jobs and began selling marijuana to help support his mother and brother.

He may be ****ed up but it seems that he’s had a rough life and I think about some of his actions differently now that I see that his childhood is probably a deep source of pain. I will never support anyone who takes advantage of children for sexual pleasure. I was just making commentary on his appearance in that video.

Oh please, everyone goes through some sort of struggle, I went through much more than that and im not a piece of rapist ****. We need to stop justifying people's actions just because they had a hard upbringing.

jprince99x
2 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Oh please, everyone goes through some sort of struggle, I went through much more than that and im not a piece of rapist ****. We need to stop justifying people's actions just because they had a hard upbringing.

I'm justifying his rants about not getting a #1 single, not any illegal activities

ryansamonster

Dunno who he is but maybe he’s a closet Gaga stan and wants to blast off to Chromatica with us :enigma:

jprince99x
41 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

I don’t know anything about his history I don’t follow rappers at all the first time I heard about him was from the stuck with u rant. 

I got dragged for calling someone ugly now I’m getting dragged for calling someone pretty :cryga:

I can never win :giveup:

13 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

He may be ****ed up but it seems that he’s had a rough life and I think about some of his rants differently now that I see that his childhood is probably a deep source of pain. I will never support anyone who takes advantage of children for sexual pleasure. I was just making commentary on his appearance in that video.

i'm tagging a few of you just to make sure you know, I don't condone this man's actions.

@SpiritBunny @gaggs @Adrenaliner @Animal Claws @soularpower @NORMANDIE

tylerjs
1 minute ago, jprince99x said:

i'm tagging a few of you just to make sure you know, I don't condone this man's actions.

@SpiritBunny @gaggs @Adrenaliner @Animal Claws @soularpower @NORMANDIE

It’s okay honey, you did mention you didn’t know about him and I was really just joking because I knew once someone inevitably explained you’d not think so. But I’m very glad you’re aware and took the time to explain, thanks for that! :hug:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived