💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

I did a reggaeton remix for ROM

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

@Original Diva by the way, if you want this remix for the "archive" (I couldn't find a better way to call it :poot:) it will be a pleasure to send it like i sent my SL one

Original Diva
41 minutes ago, Andreu said:

@Original Diva by the way, if you want this remix for the "archive" (I couldn't find a better way to call it :poot:) it will be a pleasure to send it like i sent my SL one

Yes! Thankyou that would be great!

excuse me no

Andreu
9 hours ago, dit said:

as usual it is another SMASHA :giveup: it adds a whole other layer of like "instant joy" :flutter: and it almost feels like sunlight is battling with rain. it's a nice contrast. I think i will rip it ( :billie: ) and use it for my workouts! love you @Andreu :kara: :heart: 

Since i made an updated version with a better acapella and you wanted to download it, I can send it to you if you want :billie:

VOLANTIS

This literally sounds angelic. I hope you update the acapella when stems leak because that's just gonna be icing. *chef's kiss*

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Andreu
29 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

This literally sounds angelic. I hope you update the acapella when stems leak because that's just gonna be icing. *chef's kiss*

thanks :kiss: you're right... the stems of ROM give us so many things to play with, I hope they leak at some point.

dit
17 hours ago, Andreu said:

Since i made an updated version with a better acapella and you wanted to download it, I can send it to you if you want :billie:

yes plz I would love that very much actually! inbox me your e-mail if you want / can!

Archived