Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Two different Chromatica CD covers?

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage

Seeing the pic of Chromatica in a store on Twitter, many of us are noticing they went for the darker album cover with the slug/tentacle looking Chromatica symbol instead of the polished metal one that she posted on Insta and is also being used on streaming services. What do we think? Did they already print the old covers and then change it after the fact for digital, not bothering to change the physical copies? Is one deluxe and one standard? I ordered the metal Chromatica symbol one as a poster for my room, but I wanna change it if its not going to be used as the official CD cover. Lmk what you all think. Either way, we'll find out in 2 days!

Daenerys

I think the silver symbol is going to be the cover used for digital and the black one for physical. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

StuckInMyMind

Pretty sure I said this a long time ago and was shut down... :nails: I told y’all to bookmark me

KURUSHITOVSKA

It's just the CMYK conversion.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Allan
21 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I'm praying my works don't get a whole new texture added/removed when I convert the colors :ladyhaha:

Red
38 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Pretty sure I said this a long time ago and was shut down... :nails: I told y’all to bookmark me

Avada Kedavra those bitches :pawsup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Red

The black one looks so much better, I wish they used it for everything

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BradleyCooper
39 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

The dark version has more texture so I dont think it's a simple color conversion

StuckInMyMind
17 minutes ago, Red said:

Avada Kedavra those bitches :pawsup:

So tempted

MonsterARTPOP
58 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I think the silver symbol is going to be the cover used for digital and the black one for physical. 

Yep this. We knew this since the mockup pics went up on her store.

2School4Cool

I’m thinking the lighter cover is for digital because it is more visible as an icon on a small phone screen. The darker one seems to be the physical album cover, but we’ll see!

See The Best In Everyone

Primetime
4 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

I’m thinking the lighter cover is for digital because it is more visible as an icon on a small phone screen. The darker one seems to be the physical album cover, but we’ll see!

correct. Streaming covers are rarely seen at a size larger than 500x500 on a phone screen. She did the flat-metal version so that the sine wave logo pops more.

I thought the darker one was a Target exclusive version and the silver one the standard.

Archived