Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Where Tf Is SOPHIE?

radioactive

Featured Posts

radioactive

I WAITED 2 YEARS FOR THIS COLLAB. THIS WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT. WTF HAPPENED???? WHY LET BLOODPOOP RUN AN ENTIRE ALBUM??? WHY LET ONLY MEN PRODUCE THE ENTIRE ALBUM AND ESPECIALLY FREE WOMAN???? HELLO??????

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ear condom

oops 

tea

EO2gtM5X0AEuGuE.jpg

Lorde Von Kok

ok but this

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Regina George

Leave it to Gaga fans to complain about every single thing. Man produced it.. SO WHAT?

All I have to say is:

giphy.gif

Helix

yeah it’s maybe the only thing I’m kind of sad about / disappointed by in all this :/ still hoping that maybe the collab sneaks it’s way into SOPHIE’s next record or gets leaked or something, I’d really love to hear what they’re able to come up with together 

elijahfan

I mean, we kinda knew for a while... I was really looking forward to it as well, but let's trust Gaga's vision and artistic decisions. At the end of the day, it's Gaga we're here for.

alsemanche

She was never CONFIRMED on the album. She said she worked with Gaga but never said they'd be released on the album/at all. Idk why y'all got super hyped over it and are now disappointed tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Battle 4 Ur Life

It’s Gaga’s album. She can get whoever she wants and she’s pretty confident about it. I was curious to see what that would be like too but I guess it didn’t work out? 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ShtoopidLahv

This though. So much for actual female collaborations :billie: free woman indeed :billie: Still excited to bop 

Archived