💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Writing Credits

Rifek

Featured Posts

Secret
Just now, Enzo said:

Just saying people shouldn't be surprised about a lot of people having credits :awkney:

It is known that she likes to give credit to her coworkers. Nothing new.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
1 minute ago, Secret said:

It is known that she likes to give credit to her coworkers. Nothing new.

It's not that "she likes to give" 

It's because they deserve if they contribute lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Secret
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

It's not that "she likes to give" 

It's because they deserve if they contribute lol

Many artists are much more reluctant to give credits and it's just common knowledge. Never even said they don't deserve it. Is it clear? 

blackpink
20 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

The amount of disrespect. :madge:

Just because they don't write their own song, doesn't mean they have nothing to do with their success. They are pretty talented in their own way.

This :madge:

The disrespect people are showing blackpink when they’re about to give Gaga a streaming smash :madge:

ATlukeahartley

OMG these are so  exciting! :pawsup: Sine credits are mostly producers, not songwriters, I imagine its a demo Ryan Tedder was working on with Axwell Λ Ingrosso and Vincent Pontare/Salem which GaGa rewrote/added to with RAMI and Ben Rice. [Elton probably contractual publishing as I guess Ari and Teddy Park are for their collab contract]

Guess we only get to hear her write alone on Replay and Babylon but I'm excited to hear her writing with more people [especially Justin Tranter] and re-writing demos which I love hearing big songwriters do.

Surely they will have to at least give Boys Noize composition credit on 'Babylon' as she already tagged him on the first Haus Lab Ad it was used in. They gave him composition credit on 'Rain On Me' so I imagine his sound is still heard on both of them but not enough to get production credit. I hope we get to hear the other producers' versions of the song like we did with the BURNS remix to 'Stupid Love'. GaGa said the tracks were remixed by each producer several times and Boys Noize on composition proves this.

Lextyr97
31 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

It's writing credits as in people who wrote lyrics? It isn't related to production, right? Except maybe the interludes

I think it’s writers and producers combined

Ladle Ghoulash
51 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This many writers, its length, its lyrics spread all over the promos and merch without being out yet... I have a feeling this might be the biggest song/hit off the album

At the very least, it sounds like it’s Gaga’s favorite and the one she views as being the most lyrically and thematically significant. Can’t wait to hear it.

HEARTSTOP

I think the Stefani one might be because she wrote the arrangement a long time ago, before the whole Lady Gaga thing, and has just now decided to release it with some improvements.

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP

I think the Stefani one might be because she wrote the arrangement a long time ago, before the whole Lady Gaga thing, and has just now decided to released it with some improvements.

DELETE THIS, MODS, site is lagging!

IDGAF

JustTea
1 hour ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Not Teddy Park:bradley: and Blinks were expecting for BLACKPINK to co write Sour Candy

But Park Hong-jun is Blackpink's songwriter :oprah:

sethrb101
1 hour ago, Red said:

inb4 people continue insisting SOPHIE is in the album

And for what...

I've yet to be impressed by her or understand the hunger for her to be on there

#Gaga2020

1 hour ago, tomdsgn said:

Why is Chromatica II credited to Stefani Germanotta?

1 hour ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Why is she only credited as Stefani Germanotta for Chromatica II?

she said these were instrumentals, so maybe it's an arrangement from when she was a "kid". Exciting! 

1 hour ago, Rio said:

The Justin Tranter ones gonna be insane (aka Semi Precious Weapons & Gaga’s longtime friend who now writes massive hits for the music industry)

is this the first time she's collab'd with Justin?????

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Ivy
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I think the Stefani one might be because she wrote the arrangement a long time ago, before the whole Lady Gaga thing, and has just now decided to release it with some improvements.

That's what I was thinking, something from before she was Lady Gaga! 

Archived