💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

First Chromatica review [SPOILERS]

Rifek

Featured Posts

LilyLark
12 hours ago, joannesrats said:

I'll be disappointed if there are no ballads on the album. Not surprised, though

I'd be surprised. All of her albums have had at least one...It's possible (if he's telling the truth) he doesn't consider songs like Dope, Brown Eyes, etc. to be ballads.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Me: hums in Babylon

I pray that she made an original song for Bayonetta 3 because I've discovered REFERENCES. The strings in ROM sound just like the intro to every battle sequence in Bayonetta battles.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

SarahG

comparing the songs to Madonnas will trigger the Medonsters yikes:enigma:

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I am pretty sure Sine was a ballad and Gaga made it into a dance track. The way she talked about it to Zane. She kept saying "He'll (Elton) understand what I did. I had to make it for everyone." I think it was remade to fit the dance vibe and Elton might hardly recognize it now. She never said this directly but implied she had changed it to make it more commercial and she hoped Elton would understand that when he heard the final version. 

Doesnt make sense tho... I mean, if he really sang over a piano track first/in a ballad-y way then it wouldn't sound the same over an edm/house beat right? 

The voice would sound too edited...

Jose P
5 hours ago, RainOnMeYup said:

If y'all think that there's something that tops ROM tomorrow on the album, you'll be real disappointed.

OMG gurl give us the album review! You’re so lucky you got to hear it before any of us yasss :firega:

Blade
3 hours ago, SarahG said:

comparing the songs to Madonnas will trigger the Medonsters yikes:enigma:

ngl Babylone and even Sour Candy (gaga's verse) reminded me of madonna and I don't even really like Madge lol

flyaway
17 hours ago, joannethenight said:

"Applause is worse song on my new album" teas

But the worst was Donatella :oprah:

joannethenight
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

But the worst was Donatella :oprah:

i think applause one of the best songs of ARTPOP. she was wanted created the hype :messga:

🌹

IcePrincess

Babylon is AWFUL OMG I JUST HEARD IT. It's really a downgrade.

Ok maybe not so awful but really REALLY different from haus instrumental

Well it's AMAZING NOW, bye.

ARTPOPNick

the first act is mediocre, but the album gets better and better, the only drop in quality is Plastic Doll (once you passed the first act)

my favorite is Fun Tonight!!! I think everyone will love it. 
its like edge of glory and gypsy!!!
Loved it!

39 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

the first act is mediocre, but the album gets better and better, the only drop in quality is Plastic Doll (once you passed the first act)

i think some vocals reminds me of Britney Spears! With so much autotune!
I like the song!

Archived