Featured Posts

zakariah

THE COLLAPSE!

d902d709036f8446e09fb7fd0247a24fc9a49b2d

Spoiler

BUT KEEP STREAMING/BUYING THOUGH! :3

zakariah
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

HOW ISNT #1 GUARANTEED? I. NEED. ANSWERS. 

something about the points of Savage & ROM being too close or something, i'm not entirely sure but I saw that Savage is selling/streaming just as much as ROM, so they're literally neck-and-neck, so either could be #1 next week

GC1234

The fact it’s Wednesday and it’s already achieved this! I’m praying she gets the number 1 she so truly deserves, but the fact she’s like 11/12 years into the game and still getting numbers like this is REMARKABLE! A true Queen :vegas:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

PlasticPrincess
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

HOW ISNT #1 GUARANTEED? I. NEED. ANSWERS. 

Let me know when someone answers you (if they do) lol. These monsters are annoying. I feel like no ones saying so bc they dont us to get lazy but its def going #1? Simon should post his early predictions today on twitter, guess I'll keep an eye out for that.

Andreu
6 minutes ago, PlasticPrincess said:

What did SL sell by this point in its first week?

definitely not 200k :poot: physically it sold 3k and digitally i don't remember

PlasticPrincess
15 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

something about the points of Savage & ROM being too close or something, i'm not entirely sure but I saw that Savage is selling/streaming just as much as ROM, so they're literally neck-and-neck, so either could be #1 next week

If this is true why is ROM selling SO much more according to kworb? Where else is Savage getting SO many sells from? lol

HEARTSTOP
14 minutes ago, PlasticPrincess said:

Let me know when someone answers you (if they do) lol. These monsters are annoying. I feel like no ones saying so bc they dont us to get lazy but its def going #1? Simon should post his early predictions today on twitter, guess I'll keep an eye out for that.

Savage and Rockstar exist. Remeber these numbers are SPS, and those other songs are very very strong stream-wise. That's why.

What do you lose by streaming? Nothing. What can you get from it? Another #1 for Gaga :)

STREAM STREAM BUY STREAM

IDGAF

Houston Monster
7 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Savage and Rockstar exist. Remeber these numbers are SPS, and those other songs are very very strong stream-wise. That's why.

What do you lose by streaming? Nothing. What can you get from it? Another #1 for Gaga :)

STREAM STREAM BUY STREAM

In what service is Savage being streamed so much more than ROM? We’ve been ahead of Savage on Spotify all week and just below on Apple. 

hijadeputa

Keep streaming! We NEED to go #1. Gagita deserves so! ❤️

• Admin locked this topic

Archived