đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We've never gotten this many Gaga songs

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Have you realised that this is going to be the week in which we've received the most new gaga material EVER? Chromatica will have 17 different songs (16 tracks on the standard tracklist + a new song among the deluxe bonuses). You can deduct the two songs we already know and the three interludes, and we have 12 songs. 12. Brand. New. Songs. 11, if you exclude Babylon since we've heard its instrumental.

And never had we ever gotten so many Gaga songs at the same time. For example, Joanne has 13 different songs and 3 of them had been released prior. Besides she had performed at least Sinner's prayer live, so we had 9 entirely new songs.

For ARTPOP: we had an official snippet or live performances for almost all the songs of the album, plus five songs released officially (Aura, Applause. do what u want, venus and dope)

For Born This Way out of the 17 songs,we had 4 officially released songs (BTW, Judas, TEOG, Hair), a song with countless live performances (You and I) and official snipptes/teasers for Scheisse, Government Hooker and Black Jesus.

Many TF songs were released previously as well.

A kinda useless fun fact I just realised, so enjoy this week's new music :kiss:

Andreu
Just now, Chic said:

What about the Free Woman leak?

i don't count leaks because it was everyone's choice to listen to it

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Chic said:

What about the Free Woman leak?

it will be different to how the final cut sounds

End Racism Now

Aga Gydal

Yeah I was just thinking about that. With Joanne I had heard Sinner's Prayer and AYO live, Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion in full, sung snippet of Just Another Day, and then literally snippets of every single song, all before the album leaked in full three days prior. This is so exciting :firega:

Kapi09
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And that is why i am worried about - demo of FW is my fav song this year  :enigma:

I feel she will destroy it on the album :messga:

My name isn't Alice

littlepotter

It really is so interesting how we have absolutely ZERO clue how alice, fun tonight, 911, plastic doll, sour candy, replay, enigma, sine, 1000 doves or love me right will sound. HYPE!!!!!! 

chaeri pls

PlasticDollGirl

I posted this yesterday :neyde:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Chic
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

By that logic the Babylon snippet shouldn't count as something we've heard :air:

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Chic said:

By that logic the Babylon snippet shouldn't count as something we've heard :air:

Well I mean, the paper mag guy said it was completely different to what he heard :vegas:

End Racism Now

24 minutes ago, TheGerm said:

freak out freak out freak out freak out 

image0.thumb.jpg.f2e1c6bfbd5af7c18a52fd3

smile and nod smile and nod

Poissonche
26 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It really is so interesting how we have absolutely ZERO clue how alice, fun tonight, 911, plastic doll, sour candy, replay, enigma, sine, 1000 doves or love me right will sound. HYPE!!!!!! 

Don't be so sure about not knowing at all what 1000 Doves sounds like ;) [if my ears heard right lol]

Archived