šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira working on new music

COOOK

Featured Posts

dit

finally :air:Ā the way I NEED an english album from her. I would also love a spanish one but i will not ask for too much. Just give the world another english album. it has been AGES

COOOK
4 minutes ago, dit said:

finally :air:Ā the way I NEED an english album from her. I would also love a spanish one but i will not ask for too much. Just give the world another english album. it has been AGES

Hopefully she's moving forward with her sound, or at leastĀ done with her reggaeton faseĀ :ohwell:

dit
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Hopefully she's moving forward with her sound, or at leastĀ done with her reggaeton faseĀ :ohwell:

tea! I enjoyed it for what it was an the sound deff helped her remain very relevant with new generations but this next album needs to be a return to form creatively speaking.Ā 

NFRatwell

Please have rock/metal influences Shakira pleaseĀ :bradley:

and featureĀ GagaĀ :bradley:

Iā€™d be wig lessĀ 

The Child

Go back to blonde and english please!Ā :giveup:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

CHROMATICCOLORS

shakira is so talented and creative she done so many genres and ideas and has an incredible range, from latin pop to english pop to rock to electronic music to regatton.

Nothing ever stays the same, nothing ever changes.

Teletubby

She got tour in 2021.Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Salvador Sequea

If she keeps the "tradition", the next album should be in english, I'm sure. Since the Fixations, she has this pattern were she alternates between spanish and english in her albums, she hasn't released two albums of the same languageĀ consecutively in ages.

So it goes:

Laundry Service (English) > FijaciĆ³n Oral (Spanish) > Oral Fixation (English) > Love In Times Of Cholera Soundtrack (Spanish) > She Wolf (English) > Sale El Sol (Spanish) > Shakira. (English) > El Dorado (Spanish)

Ā 

So my prediction is that the next album would be in english, bookmark me. I have proofs and no doubtsĀ :ohwell:

COOOK
12 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

If she keeps the "tradition", the next album should be in english, I'm sure. Since the Fixations, she has this pattern were she alternates between spanish and english in her albums, she hasn't released two albums of the same languageĀ consecutively in ages.

So it goes:

Laundry Service (English) > FijaciĆ³n Oral (Spanish) > Oral Fixation (English) > Love In Times Of Cholera Soundtrack (Spanish) > She Wolf (English) > Sale El Sol (Spanish) > Shakira. (English) > El Dorado (Spanish)

Laundry Service, She Wolf and Shakira were released in Spanish tooĀ so there's not an intentionalĀ pattern

Salvador Sequea
7 hours ago, COOOK said:

Laundry Service, She Wolf and Shakira were released in Spanish tooĀ so there's not an intentionalĀ pattern

Of course those albums have their "spanish variation", but they are know (and intended to be) english albums. Just look a the tracklist of Loba, or compare the covers of Laundry Service and Servicio de LavanderĆ­a. They were intended to be originally in english, they just have "Spanish Variation", but they are indeed "english albums".

Ā 

Archived