interview

Why Gaga chose Pink for Chromatica

Lighter

Featured Posts

LOVE JUNKIE
45 minutes ago, Natural Gas said:

not really into this but the wig is cute

darkga is still the superior idea of my wisdom :queenga:

TFM will always be the most iconic visual to me. But ARTPOP is a close second in my heart

on a three day bender

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart

LINK :applause: TO THE FULL :applause:INTERVIEW:applause:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Miel
2 hours ago, March34th said:

I love how Gaga has had 3 black/dark colour scheme albums (The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way)

then 3 with pink colour scheme/pink as a key part of the palate (ARTPOP, Joanne, Chromatica)

we stan consistency :vegas:

UGH her MIND

3 points in and ready for more

Modern Ecstasy2

Connecting women with pink? In 2020?

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

DiskoBaby
3 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Pink, a delicate color that means sweet, nice, playful, cute, romantic, charming, feminine, and tenderness, is associated with bubble gum, flowers, babies, little girls, cotton candy, and sweetness. The color pink is the color of universal love of oneself. 

It means that now but prior to the 1950s it used to be a masculine color. It still should be reclaimed as masculine one day. 

GregJA
3 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Pink as a collaborator?. Which song did she feature in?. Chromatica II? :stalkga:

Chromalude 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

HausofGabo

I thought it'd be just to keep it Joanney :ally:

Agunimon

Didn't she say in the interview that describing thing as relating to or identifying something like this with a gender wasn't something that she agreed with? Is this even a real interview?

crybrowz
32 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Didn't she say in the interview that describing thing as relating to or identifying something like this with a gender wasn't something that she agreed with? Is this even a real interview?

Mte. Another case of Gags contradicting herself for the 403815th time :rip:

Also is there a link to the full interview? Do we even know where this is from?

1) is this real; and 2) was it translated by machine/Google and not by a fluent person?

cuz I'm laughing at "seventh sense" :ladyhaha: not just a sixth sense, but a seventh too! Gaga has ESP confirmed

⚡🐲

Lighter
13 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

LINK :applause: TO THE FULL :applause:INTERVIEW:applause:

8 hours ago, Agunimon said:

7 hours ago, PEZ said:

1) is this real; and 2) was it translated by machine/Google and not by a fluent person?

cuz I'm laughing at "seventh sense" :ladyhaha: not just a sixth sense, but a seventh too! Gaga has ESP confirmed

https://www.tvgroove.com/?p=39854&amp=1#click=https://t.co/toUGD8bkVe

I translated it on google

TimisaMonster

She has had pink on her album covers since ARTPOP... she just likes pink :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaijin
On 5/28/2020 at 12:19 PM, Agunimon said:

I laughed, it's what she said.

Original:

私がピンクに惹かれた理由は、私がパワフルなイメージ、パワフルな色になると思う第七感を感じることが時々があって、『クロマティカ』でピンクを私の色として選んだの。思いやりのある色としてね。これは子宮と女性たちにインスパイアされたのよ。私は女性たちとピンクを色々な意味で結びつけているから。

Interpretation: (Keywords in Bold)

The reason I chose the color pink, is that I believe the color pink evokes a powerful image and feeling, I sometimes felt [it had] a kind of seventh sense, and thus I chose [it] for [the album]. I was inspired by [the power of] the womb and women. Pink is caring, and I connect it with women in many ways.

--

Japanese is so contextual. They mentioned Pink being a "powerful color" if you translate it directly. It lost nuance though, because the context there is "feeling." :messga:

--

I had a lot of fun reading that interview in Japanese though lol. Google Translate made it look like a monkey typed it...

珈琲ちょうだい

Archived