Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Spoilers Alert : Is this sign that Chromatica will leak soon?

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Chromatica has reached stores. This user said he won't release it or put this on system but not everyone is like him. It takes just one store person to leak it on Internet. 

Personally I wouldn't want this to leak until it officially release in few countries (Like Japan and Australia) after which for sure it will leak (releasing at different time worldwide). Lets all light out Alejandro lights 

Edit: don't give me WP for sharing this. I have put spoiler tag and the earlier back photo is circulating extremely fast in twitter. Still if u feel its inappropriate to share do take it down. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
herassisfamous

I guess they are already selling it in a store in Turkey, couldn't figure out which one tho. It's not being sold on the big ones

All we need is love

Head Empty

If one random person can get their hands on it like that, hundreds/thousands probably can. Most of those people won't be willing to spread it online, but chances are that it'll make its way into the hands of a leaker.

But I don't think many people would actually take the risk and go through the effort of leaking it.

GaGaAst
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I give it 10 hours max:billie:

at this rate more like 1 hour

GaGaAst
1 minute ago, herassisfamous said:

I guess they are already selling it in a store in Turkey, couldn't figure out which one tho. It's not being sold on the big ones

why do they have to sell it early. literally monsters. can't they wait for official release time. :triggered:

xoxo Craig

No, absolutely not. As I said in a previous thread, supermarket stores can't sell products if its not on their system. And it won't be on their system until 00:00 Friday... therefore even though the guy has shared the cover, he can't sell it and he can't buy it for himself

End Racism Now

imitalian

We managed to get a song that was leaked for more than one month on top 5. We can survive a 24h leak.

Also i think its the first time for a Gaga album that it hasnt leaked yet.

thehausofher

The person themselves said they won't leak it, but probably other people that work in stores will. 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, GaGaAst said:

why do they have to sell it early. literally monsters. can't they wait for official release time. :triggered:

I think, with this severe leaking situations, in future artist will release the Digital Version first then will consider to release physical copies. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

BleepBloop

4 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

That has been debunked, stores in Turkey are closed until June

PartySick
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, absolutely not. As I said in a previous thread, supermarket stores can't sell products if its not on their system. And it won't be on their system until 00:00 Friday... therefore even though the guy has shared the cover, he can't sell it and he can't buy it for himself

He can steal it though :flop:

The majority of theft in retail chains are from employees after all :ally:

This thing better not leak :bradley:

🖤

homomo
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

That still doesn’t stop people though :rip:

A worker can literally just take it home right now if they want. The same happened with past albums 

The Child
4 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

If one random person can get their hands on it like that, hundreds/thousands probably can. Most of those people won't be willing to spread it online, but chances are that it'll make its way into the hands of a leaker.

But I don't think many people would actually take the risk and go through the effort of leaking it.

oc8rIJ3S.thumb.gif.d976580b7715bbfb6c7d5

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lodylody
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Craig sis, if somebody is willing to leak an album and face jail time, I really don't think they'll be too concerned with the petty theft of a £10 CD from a supermarket warehouse :air: 

Archived