đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Hasn't Leaked Yet...5 hrs to Go!

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie
2 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

It's not the full album! Reading everywhere that Sine From Above & 1000 Doves are missing. Don't listen to a incomplete album guys

THIS THE LACK OF SELF RESPECT 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisBitch
Just now, BrownEyess said:

THIS THE LACK OF SELF RESPECT 

I don't know how tf people can start with Babylon for example. She created an organic album so listen to it in the right way! Just wait a few hours, we're literally almost there!

ThisBitch
9 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

I've just listened to Sour Candy (just a part) and...

Don't ruin it for us who are waiting, you can talk about leaks in the Chromatica discussion

Kitana

let people listen to it the way they want. :triggered: if i wanna effin listen to babylon for 2 weeks straight without touching any other song then i will do so :triggered:

You will learn respect!

Esteban

How many hours before NZ release please? it becomes difficult to avoid spoilers and to resist to the links of the leaks :o

ThisBitch
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

How many hours before NZ release please? it becomes difficult to avoid spoilers and to resist to the links of the leaks :o

2 hours and 38 minutes

mezzanine
5 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Don't ruin it for us who are waiting, you can talk about leaks in the Chromatica discussion

Sorry, I'll edit now

3 minutes ago, Esteban said:

2 and a half :)

Esteban
Just now, ThisBitch said:

2 hours and 38 minutes

Ok so time to go outside and enjoy the sun...  See u later everyone! :kiss:

I really hope that after listening to the album on it's release I'll find out that everything that says "Demo" I've downloaded the last couple of days will turn out to be a demo. CAN NOT WAIT, only god knows how I hold myself from listening to the allegedly demo files I have kept aside.

Archived