💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Her. Dancing. Though.

Oyster

Featured Posts

Oyster

oh my god i feel like we are not talking enough about Gaga’s dancing. I was really worried over the past couple of years because it was clear that the hip injury definitely had an impact on her moves and you can tell that Enigma and Joanne Tour definitely scaled down the choreo so that Gaga wouldn’t hurt as much.

BUT I AM SO IMPRESSED WITH THE DANCING IN ROM (and SL too but especially ROM). The moves have definitely changed compared to her earlier dancing but gaga is killing it. The energy and the amount of work required from the choreo is insane and it’s amazing how good it all looks. I wonder, if there will be a tour for this album, if the choreography will be this demanding. 

cold heartedpop

she def killed it I love to see her dance :party:

xoxo Feels so good!

HookerOnAChurch

Totally agree. She's a great dancer now! A real QUEEN! 

malazam

She killed it!

But remember SL bts? Her in the ice bathtub? :ohno: she puts her body through so much in order to give the best performance...

another shot before we kiss the other side

LavenderLamborghin

I was thinking the same thing. Her moves are so dynamic and active! I'm really happy she can move this much ~ I just hope she's not in pain. Part of why I keep watching Rain On Me is because those moves make my jaw drop. Makes me want to learn them too to appreciate how difficult they are.

Bradley

She's still one of the best dancers amongst female artists. Have you seen Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift? I mean they barely know 50% of the choreo.

Gaga does like 80% of what her dancers do on top of top-notch vocals.

DavidLuis198
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She's still one of the best dancers amongst female artists. Have you seen Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift? I mean they barely know 50% of the choreo.

Gaga does like 80% of what her dancers do on top of top-notch vocals.

And I also love that she puts a lot of herself on the way she does choreography, if you compare her and one of her dancers doing the same choreo you can see how she puts her personality on it, and I love her for it <3

I don't know how to write in english

ToxicHot

I thought titles weren’t supposed to be all caps?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Quartz

Am I the only one who never really saw deterioration in her dancing? I mean in Joanne, she danced really good in John Wayne, the Superbowl, and even spun in the sand during Perfect Illusion. 

Am I just blind or is she always good after her recovery from BTW?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Katsuki Bakugo

She is putting me, a 29 year old iconic peroxide ******* with no dancing ability and wreckt knees, to shame.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ear condom

Gaga's dancing skills :

g2p954vemb051.jpg?auto=webp&s=37403b6387

weed
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

She is putting me, a 400 year old iconic red box dye ******* with no dancing ability and wreckt knees, to shame.

Fixed :hor:

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, weed said:

Fixed :hor:

You don’t know I dye my cat.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DitaDolla
26 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Am I the only one who never really saw deterioration in her dancing? I mean in Joanne, she danced really good in John Wayne, the Superbowl, and even spun in the sand during Perfect Illusion. 

Am I just blind or is she always good after her recovery from BTW?

She has always danced amazing, but in the last couple of years she got a little stiff (bc of the fibro- the flare ups she used to have)

But in the chromatica era we can see she recovered (even if she sometimes having pain, she takes care of it) and in SL and especially ROM she is smoother

ROM CHOREO IS AMAZINGGGG BTW

Roronoa
1 hour ago, malazam said:

She killed it!

But remember SL bts? Her in the ice bathtub? :ohno: she puts her body through so much in order to give the best performance...

Could you share the link to that video? With the ice. 

Oh I found it!

Archived