💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She learned!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

As we know, the duration of Chromatica album's tracks has revealed and the many of fans are furious about it - but I really don't have any complain except Babylon's one.

But if you try to comprehend completely, the duration is fine. ARTPOP would haven't get the backlash, if the tracks were shorter - many of the tracks dragged the music for a long time. Born This Way - length wise not a concern to me, but some fans really do find boring nowadays. Also, you have to understand in this fast world, peoples' attention span are getting shorter. Good for Gaga, Good for us!

She learned from ARTPOP, and in my opinion - that's fine!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island

What is wrong with Babylon? It's just a s*itty quality demo we heard, we can't judge it yet.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Rat Boy

I think Traumatica will be more 'refined' than some of her previous works. I am happy about that.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

I'm not complaining I just wish there was an Extended Edition of the album, like a Dance Party Edition where every song is like 5 minutes and there's no pause between them, one continuous thing.

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

What is wrong with Babylon? It's just a s*itty quality demo we heard, we can't judge it yet.

Still, I want 10 minutes of Babylon :legend:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

I think Traumatica will be more 'refined' than some of her previous works. I am happy about that.

Traumatica is about to release :legend:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Brecht said:

I'm not complaining I just wish there was an Extended Edition of the album, like a Dance Party Edition where every song is like 5 minutes and there's no pause between them, one continuous thing.

Like Confessions? I really love the non-stop version!

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Still, I want 10 minutes of Babylon :legend:

Same

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Like Confessions? I really love the non-stop version!

Yes! To me the non-stop version is the only version :vegas:

Terrence
9 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Born This Way - length wise not a concern to me, but some fans really do find boring nowadays.

Literally who? It is considered her best album by half the fan-base

Jakkusan
6 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

As we know, the duration of Chromatica album's tracks has revealed and the many of fans are furious about it - but I really don't have any complain except Babylon's one.

But if you try to comprehend completely, the duration is fine. ARTPOP would haven't get the backlash, if the tracks were shorter - many of the tracks dragged the music for a long time. Born This Way - length wise not a concern to me, but some fans really do find boring nowadays. Also, you have to understand in this fast world, peoples' attention span are getting shorter. Good for Gaga, Good for us!

She learned from ARTPOP, and in my opinion - that's fine!

I don’t think this is good at all to be honest. I’m not angry, just saddened to think that she’d deliberately make shorter tracks to appease dumb people with no attention span / monetise on streaming. 

Her longer tracks aren’t “boring” at all. TEOG, DITD, You and I ... they’re all such dynamic songs with so many elements that take you on such a journey. You can’t do that in under 3 minutes. 

I respect Gaga’s decision but I can’t help but feel upset and disappointed. Hopefully the music is good enough, but even then, it will leave me wanting more.

jorja

Honestly, same. I only fear for Babylon, i think it deserves to be a full long pop anthem, with 4+ minutes. But i guess we'll see, i think they knew what they were doing. 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Terrence said:

Literally who? It is considered her best album by half the fan-base

It was discussed in the Chromatica Discussion thread. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I mean just look at the replay value of Rain on me. I honestly think Stupid love is too long 

Archived