💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Someone please explain Babylon to me

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Why Babylon? Why do they need to battle for their life and wear ancient city style? Are they not allowed to be fashionable in there?

Prostitute Barbie

Gaga said it’s about gossip, so maybe her battling for the truth of her life while being hit with crazy rumor after rumor? 

Chromatica Island

It's about gossip sis, I like the lyrics tbh.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PartySick

I'm assuming it's a DWUW styled "say what you want, write what you want, I'll still be here fighting for my life and my work"

Gossip turned into "babble".

"Babble on" sounds like "Babylon" so they gave the song an ancient city gimmick.

I can't wait to hear this freaking song :bradley: I love when she's got a ton of attitude behind her in songs

🖤

Chromatica Island

It's about gossip sis, I like the lyrics tbh.

SMILE2NE1

I believe it's a double entendre. Historically, Babylon the city and references to that as well as "babble-on" which is a homophone and I guess alludes to Gaga's comment about gossip. 

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@BorisIsHere

Ma'am, please

DvjtmlxWwAAYrRc?format=jpg&name=small

I actually like some of the enigma outfits (the purple leotard was the only one I didn't like lol) I love the neon

Skylight

Perhaps Battle for Your Life in Babylon means to survive in a world full of gossip, rumors, and fake news. 

EuphoricVibez

Babylon is about the gossip that Gaga's had to deal with, so it would be interesting to see how Gaga adds in those historical references along with the "babble on" part of the song :ally:

He/him/his

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I actually like some of the enigma outfits (the purple leotard was the only one I didn't like lol) I love the neon

Yeah, Neon :bon:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chromatica Island
Just now, Aarghya said:

Yeah, Neon :bon:

What's wrong with neon? I like it, I like colorful clothes, leave me alone :laughga:

Jose P

It seems more like a ballroom voguing song. I can picture drag queens voguing the house down with it.

Archived