💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why I respect Gaga

Archduchess

Featured Posts

Archduchess

Because of the expectancy of new music I was on youtube listening and watching Gaga's career through the years, I realised that I don't even like the type of music she sings anymore but I enjoy some of her songs cause they were part of my life and because

She is the most complete artist in mainstream american media of our time

And that statement is not exagerated.

You cannot compare Gaga to any other person in mainstream media, her creatveness, her intelligence, her vision of marketing and art. You can say she doesn't sells, dances, or tops radio, like other contemporary artists. But you can't say that there is another or a similar creative mind like gaga's in mainstream showbusiness today. 

She was born to be who she is

Look to the ARTPOP shortfilm, look at the meat dress, volantis, her super bowl performance, look at her thesis on fame, she's an avant gard artist, she's an nerd and she knows that! She knows that she is intelligent enough to be at the top anytime she wants and to make any statement she wants to

I respect her so much, she's such a LIFE inspiration for me

I don't know if you can understand what I'm trying to say, I don't know if you guys understand how nerd gaga is. She's a mainstream artist only because she wants to and because it is a part of her performance on earth, but shes not cheap

Gaga never been cheap

bad romance no GIF by Lady Gaga

Chromatica Island

Same! I still love the music she sings, I never get burned out on her music no matter how many times I listen to her, I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF HER MUSIC!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Wolf

You can also tell she has the talent in the very beginning of her career to make it really far, and has what it takes to be a legend in the future.

Now that we see it happening-- she's actually a living legend. It feels so surreal :kara:

Bon Gonzalez

She's one of the most versatile artists ever there is. She can even make a jazz album a hit era. She's so talented, creative, artistic, great performer and a hit maker. What more can you ask for? :firega:

kamhakim
1 hour ago, Archduchess said:

Because of the expectancy of new music I was on youtube listening and watching Gaga's career through the years, I realised that I don't even like the type of music she sings anymore but I enjoy some of her songs cause they were part of my life and because

She is the most complete artist in mainstream american media of our time

And that statement is not exagerated.

You cannot compare Gaga to any other person in mainstream media, her creatveness, her intelligence, her vision of marketing and art. You can say she doesn't sells, dances, or tops radio, like other contemporary artists. But you can't say that there is another or a similar creative mind like gaga's in mainstream showbusiness today. 

She was born to be who she is

Look to the ARTPOP shortfilm, look at the meat dress, volantis, her super bowl performance, look at her thesis on fame, she's an avant gard artist, she's an nerd and she knows that! She knows that she is intelligent enough to be at the top anytime she wants and to make any statement she wants to

I respect her so much, she's such a LIFE inspiration for me

I don't know if you can understand what I'm trying to say, I don't know if you guys understand how nerd gaga is. She's a mainstream artist only because she wants to and because it is a part of her performance on earth, but shes not cheap

Gaga never been cheap

bad romance no GIF by Lady Gaga

PREACH!

Chromatica Island
13 minutes ago, Wolf said:

You can also tell she has the talent in the very beginning of her career to make it really far, and has what it takes to be a legend in the future.

Now that we see it happening-- she's actually a living legend. It feels so surreal :kara:

Same I have been with her since '09 and I remember when people didn't understand her artistry or thought she was weird or a man, but I understood and that's what counted for me, now everybody LOVES her, I feel like we won.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived