💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Track Lengths & Names

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Just so everyone knows, Interscope dictates and controls how long Gaga's albums, and therefore songs, are. It's stipulated in her contract that the label has discretion over this matter. 

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alice911

I hope Sine from above is a good addition to her list of classic ballads like MR Speechless and Arutw

Reality

If y'all want to complain and say **** like, "we lost," "this is so disappointing," "she could've done more," etc, then y'all can just not listen to the album :hor:

I'll take any song of any length as long as we get the album. Chromatica is gonna serve, REGARDLESS of how long the tracks are :queenga:

🖤👹

Lost N Conf
7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

like I don’t see the point in shortening the songs??? 😩

That's why she's the artists and you're the public. :nails:

Reality
2 minutes ago, Red said:

You thought it was gonna be a filler :billie:

Fillers don't exist on Gaga's albums :vegas:

🖤👹

pop ate my heart

Not yall still complaining about track lengths after the SLAYAGE that's ROM and the AMMOUNT of fan favs that are only 3mins or lower. Yall really basic if you think the length has anything to do with an album being amazing. And Gaga is evolving, not only for the charts, she just felt like making songs that are more clean, tight and easier to bop to. Every good artist goes through this

You can like it or not, but that's something you can decide AFTER you listened to the album:trollga:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Cookie Tookie

I’m making extended versions to all the songs anyway, so I’m not even bothered anymore. 

joannesrats

Short doesn't mean bad. John Wayne is short and it's a fan favorite.

alice911
Just now, Gagaloo911 said:

Just so everyone knows, Interscope dictates and controls how long Gaga's albums, and therefore songs, are. It's stipulated in her contract that the label has discretion over this matter. 

I dont think they asked her for these short songs lol... interscope gives her a lot of creative privelege otherwise she wouldn't have renewed her contract before Joanne era.

MonsterOfficial

stream Rain On Me while looking at the track lengths :vegas:

exorcise my mind

littlepotter

I can't act like this doesn't bother me. Because it does.

BUT at the same time ROM is one of her best songs, and so is PI, and they;re both 3:02. So I don't know? Plus someone already made a flawless 5min version of ROM so we can always count on the fans' talentry.

It still makes me sad how I just listened to Born This Way and that album was 75 minutes long. SEVENTY FIVE! It had more five-minute songs than this one has 4-minute ones. I don't know, I'm gonna really miss her amazing intros and outros for this one. 43 minutes will have to deliver a HUGE punch to leave an impression.

chaeri pls

LateToCult

2:37 no wonder she doesn’t talk about the bp collab. It’s filler. :triggered:

Miel

On one hand, I am kind of disappointed by how... little, we are getting.

On the other hand, I thought the same of Rain On Me before it was released, and I was proven wrong!

So I'm still optimistic, although a little cautiously so. This is... very short.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived