GaGaAst

We need to keep on 

1. Buying this song 

2. Streaming the song 

3. Request in Radio

4. Repeat 1 to 3 again and again

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

JRCF29

It's what she deserves, such a bop! I've streamed a bunch, and I vote for it every day on the Hits 1 poll so we can secure that countdown #1:fthis:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Red

C̷̠̭̱̩̗̈́̂̋͋ő̴̬̣̈́ͅn̵̢̜̮̚s̷̗̰͇͕̈́͛̔u̶͍̖͔͗́̐͂͛m̴̯̺̯͆̈́͘e̷̘̺̹͈͝ͅ ̴̮̂̔R̵̛̭͍̦̥̃ã̸̗̘͈̣̕i̸̖̩̮͆n̵̮͕̎̍̀͛͜ͅ ̵̥̝̾̾́̾͠ȏ̸̙͓͗̅̚n̴̨̤̝̭̅̑̅ ̸͉̮̠̖̆̋̆̀M̶̝̬͉͛e̷̼̒̆̉͗̉ ̸͓͔͓͈͓̈̊̚o̶̢̢̾͋̈́̓n̶̛̹̰̯̳͛ ̵̛̠̬̘̮̀̔̓͑A̸̖̮͈̓̂p̵̨̟̳͎̩͐̾͋p̵̧̮̻͇̩̐l̵͚̥͙̼̓̽̄̿e̷̛̪̐̐͜ ̴͖́̍͐M̶̛̤̱̓̌ú̴̧͕s̶̺̫͔͐͌͛̈́͠ḭ̸̳͚͔͐̑͂c̶̡̢̣͖͌͗̎͒̊͜ ̴͕̝͎͛͠a̶̻̯̺̍͒̀͐̀͜n̷̳̺̍̆͊̚͝d̶͈̫̭͛͂̋͘͘ ̴͕̃S̶͖̙͑̄̈́̽͐p̴̪̣̖͙̲͊͒̽͘ò̶̧͍͙͝͠t̸͍̦̥͌̈́͒ì̵̫̮̀̒f̷͈̭̟͈̅͂͒͗̚ͅy̷̛̹̯̭͆̕ ̷̳̀̍͝ŕ̸͍̣̈ͅî̴̭̃̂̈g̷͎̋̎͜h̴̪̓̈́̽t̸̩̩͒̓̾ ̴͇̭̯͛̍͌͐͗n̶̠̦͚̔ọ̷̡̈́w̷̧͓̣̔̾̀̃̐ ψ

Anveeroy
Just now, Red said:

C̷̠̭̱̩̗̈́̂̋͋ő̴̬̣̈́ͅn̵̢̜̮̚s̷̗̰͇͕̈́͛̔u̶͍̖͔͗́̐͂͛m̴̯̺̯͆̈́͘e̷̘̺̹͈͝ͅ ̴̮̂̔R̵̛̭͍̦̥̃ã̸̗̘͈̣̕i̸̖̩̮͆n̵̮͕̎̍̀͛͜ͅ ̵̥̝̾̾́̾͠ȏ̸̙͓͗̅̚n̴̨̤̝̭̅̑̅ ̸͉̮̠̖̆̋̆̀M̶̝̬͉͛e̷̼̒̆̉͗̉ ̸͓͔͓͈͓̈̊̚o̶̢̢̾͋̈́̓n̶̛̹̰̯̳͛ ̵̛̠̬̘̮̀̔̓͑A̸̖̮͈̓̂p̵̨̟̳͎̩͐̾͋p̵̧̮̻͇̩̐l̵͚̥͙̼̓̽̄̿e̷̛̪̐̐͜ ̴͖́̍͐M̶̛̤̱̓̌ú̴̧͕s̶̺̫͔͐͌͛̈́͠ḭ̸̳͚͔͐̑͂c̶̡̢̣͖͌͗̎͒̊͜ ̴͕̝͎͛͠a̶̻̯̺̍͒̀͐̀͜n̷̳̺̍̆͊̚͝d̶͈̫̭͛͂̋͘͘ ̴͕̃S̶͖̙͑̄̈́̽͐p̴̪̣̖͙̲͊͒̽͘ò̶̧͍͙͝͠t̸͍̦̥͌̈́͒ì̵̫̮̀̒f̷͈̭̟͈̅͂͒͗̚ͅy̷̛̹̯̭͆̕ ̷̳̀̍͝ŕ̸͍̣̈ͅî̴̭̃̂̈g̷͎̋̎͜h̴̪̓̈́̽t̸̩̩͒̓̾ ̴͇̭̯͛̍͌͐͗n̶̠̦͚̔ọ̷̡̈́w̷̧͓̣̔̾̀̃̐ ψ

a fancy text to buy ARTPOP? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JRCF29

https://www.siriusxm.com/topsongs

if you have XM and love this song, vote! it's all the way at the bottom (nothing to do with popularity btw), first countdown show it will be available for is Saturday, and Hits 1 has a huge audience

Don't Call Me Gaga

Economy

We already know it has the most sales and streams

Lady Gaga Charts is not exactly breaking water here with its captain obvious tweet :rip:

Red
Just now, Aarghya said:

a fancy text to buy ARTPOP? 

𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Miel

I wouldn't usually doubt it but now that it's from chartsladygaga I... do doubt it, I-

3 points in and ready for more

Economy
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

https://www.siriusxm.com/topsongs

if you have XM and love this song, vote! it's all the way at the bottom (nothing to do with popularity btw), first countdown show it will be available for is Saturday, and Hits 1 has a huge audience

Voted :)

BlingNotTheMusic

YASSSS

Don't forget to stream AUDIO_8347.mp3

vogue voguing GIF

Economy
2 minutes ago, Miel said:

I wouldn't usually doubt it but now that it's from chartsladygaga I... do doubt it, I-

It dodn't get it either

No specific insider numbers and on top of that it's kinda obvious anyway that the song is top sold and streamed right now

So I don't get the point of bringing this tweet to light like it means anything or like we learned anything new :laughga:

Archived