⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

news

Chromatica orders discussion

spamuelbtanner
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

If it's getting to the point where it's several weeks between order and dispatch then maybe they shouldn't be taking people's money until their stuff actually ships, same way Amazon does when you pre-order. At least then when the payment is taken you know it's actually on the way to you.

Honestly, I kind of prefer that they take the money immediately so I don't have to worry about not having enough in my bank so the order can get processed and not cancelled for "insufficient funds". However, I don't like when they don't ship the item on its release date, if you don't have any stock in your warehouse change the release date on the site. 

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Like 3

FameHookah
9 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I got an email this afternoon that there’s delay in my sweatpants & socks and they still won’t be shipping for another 2-3 weeks. :dom:

X2

Wtf i've bought tons of things that arrive the next day, gaga wyd..

I want my money back.. lmao i'd rather get the album on a random store.

WTF is MDNA

Kim Kardashian
12 hours ago, HugoJG said:

Well the CD was just $2.50, from what I've seen on unboxing videos it looks decent :oprah:

For the price point the quality is justified, I guess. The CD was $3 and the cassette was $6.

The problem was that they were both advertised as jewel case releases.

Also, I got Weeknd's Blinding Lights single from his US store for $5 which was signed AND a jewel case release.

Me thinks Gaga just went cheap this time around for whatever reason.

Shop KKW Beauty and SKIMS online! KUWTK Season 18 coming back September 2020 on E!

RAYA.core

It will be a nice surprise when it comes in, i almost forgot i hadn't gotten my signed booklet 

╰☆╮ GGD Solidarity: I can't breathe ╰☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

PaulaMonster13

So... I took the bait and decided to get the Chromatica crewneck :flop: idk which size i should get, I'm 5ft1 and very thin. Anyone who owns an S or an M could measure it from armpit to armpit and from shoulder to waist so i have some reference?? Thank you so much!! :kara:

spamuelbtanner
2 minutes ago, PaulaMonster13 said:

So... I took the bait and decided to get the Chromatica crewneck :flop: idk which size i should get, I'm 5ft1 and very thin. Anyone who owns an S or an M could measure it from armpit to armpit and from shoulder to waist so i have some reference?? Thank you so much!! :kara:

SIZE CM AROUND CHEST INCHES AROUND CHEST

SMALL 91-96 CM 36-38"

MEDIUM 96-101 CM 38-40"

LARGE 101-106 CM 40-42"

X LARGE 106-111 CM 42-44"

XX LARGE 111-117 CM 44-46"

Edited by spamuelbtanner
I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Thanks 1

spamuelbtanner
20 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

For the price point the quality is justified, I guess. The CD was $3 and the cassette was $6.

The problem was that they were both advertised as jewel case releases.

Also, I got Weeknd's Blinding Lights single from his US store for $5 which was signed AND a jewel case release.

Me thinks Gaga just went cheap this time around for whatever reason.

I think the whole aesthetic of this era was very vintage. Weren't singles usually packed like this in the 80/90's?

gagasicebath
23 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

SIZE CM AROUND CHEST INCHES AROUND CHEST

SMALL 91-96 CM 36-38"

MEDIUM 96-101 CM 38-40"

LARGE 101-106 CM 40-42"

X LARGE 106-111 CM 42-44"

XX LARGE 111-117 CM 44-46"

Thinking now that the M may have been fine...ah well, I guess I can go pantsless in the L :ally:

Modern Ecstasy2

Just an update I am successfully getting a refund for the pillow - an actual refund, not just the cost of shipping like I’ve seen them try to pull off.

SO! If you ordered the pillow you should definitely be able to get a refund if you want.

She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 2

Kim Kardashian
On 7/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, spamuelbtanner said:

I think the whole aesthetic of this era was very vintage. Weren't singles usually packed like this in the 80/90's?

I don't think so.

From my experience it was always the standard single jewel case we all know and in some cases a digipack..

I'm sure smaller artists/releases that weren't big probably got a simple slipcase release...

Shop KKW Beauty and SKIMS online! KUWTK Season 18 coming back September 2020 on E!

pugsnotdrugs

so i ordered the 4 cassettes and the signed card, two of the cassettes arrived cracked and the signed card arrived bent

i emailed the gaga store uk's customer service about two weeks ago now when i received the order and they still haven't replied! got an automated response to "please allow 10 days" or whatever it was and to not send another as it will delay them getting back to me...

should i send another? :giveup:

that's gossip.

pynkeyes

The 'Chromatica' discussion is gone :messga: I am trying to gauge if anyone would be interested in ordering merch with my and my friend's illustration in it before we order ours. This seems to be the only topic I can find that is remotely on topic. Please ignore if it doesn't feel appropriate to post here. Would you be interested? Thanks in advance for letting me share. 

spamuelbtanner

My artwork tee shipped under ten minutes ago from the UK store! I should receive it between Wednesday - Saturday this week! I'll post photos if it's pink or orange 💀