⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

news

Chromatica orders discussion

ImTired

I just redeemed my Chromatica Ball CD request forms too. Check you emails, sistren. 

Mark
16 minutes ago, ImTired said:

I just redeemed my Chromatica Ball CD request forms too. Check you emails, sistren. 

what ball? cd? say what now? :saladga:

spill it sis. i want some chromatica balls.

00026 † 10000
  • LMAO 1

GregJA
Posted (edited)

Mine just says confirmed... like it has for 3 weeks now... no info at all lol 

Edited by GregJA
Nobody important

serenity

I just got an email from Gaga’s offical Australian store saying my order will ship on the 28th May. Now I ordered the cassette (signed). Does this mean the autographed art card or booklet (whichever it actually is) is shipping with it? The email only mentions the order will be split if merchandise was purchased with it and the merch will ship in July. 

I’m actually so confused :saladga:

Deejay
6 minutes ago, serenity said:

I just got an email from Gaga’s offical Australian store saying my order will ship on the 28th May. Now I ordered the cassette (signed). Does this mean the autographed art card or booklet (whichever it actually is) is shipping with it? The email only mentions the order will be split if merchandise was purchased with it and the merch will ship in July. 

I’m actually so confused :saladga:

Yeah I got the same email, ordered the signed deluxe CD from Aus store, I’m pretty sure the signed card or whatever will ship with the CD :)

• YAAAS 1

serenity
11 minutes ago, Deejay said:

Yeah I got the same email, ordered the signed deluxe CD from Aus store, I’m pretty sure the signed card or whatever will ship with the CD :)

I hope so!!!! I’m so excited :excited2:

Aussie
Posted (edited)

Sadly I got an email telling me my Deluxe CD version has been delayed. At least I can download the album on time though so it’s ok 👍🏻 
Ps: ordered from Sanity music store here in Australia 

Edited by Aussie

GagARTPOP
4 hours ago, Charliie said:

where can I order a Deluxe if I live in the US?

yes. im not lazy to search but I cant find any info. 

There’s the Chromatica edition that has the same extra tracks but idk if it’ll have the hard cover. But u can order from the uk/Canadian/whatever store to the us (I think)

lukash

Poland shop empik.com delays shipping for one weeks. We will receive Chromatica on 8th June :/

spamuelbtanner
7 hours ago, tezbear91 said:

I hope Hermes UK isn’t delivering. They’ve managed to loose a hoodie I bought a couple months ago. It’s in limbo and neither can they or the eBay seller can help me :bradley:

Hopefully it’s Royal Mail or DPD :vegas:

If you chose courier delivery it's either DPD or Hermes. 

7 hours ago, Danana said:

when I was thinking of preordering it, it said about splitting the delivery in two, “as available or less deliveries” so before clearly one of the items wasn’t in stock, however this time I didn’t have such an option! Which makes me believe it’s all in stock and should be coming together

OMGOMGOMG

6 hours ago, Quasi said:

Does anyone's transaction for the signed album still say "pending" with their respective bank account? Why is that? Also in my order it didn't say digital album but I know for other people it has. Is it safe to assume I'll still get my digital download the day of release? 

There is no digital download in Europe (including the UK)

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • Thanks 1

Diamond Fart
8 hours ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Where did you order yours? On the French shop, it has not been processed yet. 

Indeed, nothing yet for me :(

panosmonster

i didn't receive an email but on the site it says

Delivery 1 of 1 Processed 1 Chromatica Limited Edition Transparent Colour Vinyl, 1 Chromatica Cassette 1

so my order is processed as well?

spamuelbtanner
3 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

i didn't receive an email but on the site it says

Delivery 1 of 1 Processed 1 Chromatica Limited Edition Transparent Colour Vinyl, 1 Chromatica Cassette 1

so my order is processed as well?

Yes, you'll get an email when it's actually been shipped out of their warehouse!

I heard one sine from above then the signal split into two the sound created stars like me and you
  • YAAAS 1

panosmonster
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

Yes, you'll get an email when it's actually been shipped out of their warehouse!

i'm excited!!! can't wait! 

JOSHMATICA
Posted (edited)

Just checked my account and all of my orders have been processed ! i cannot wait ! it also says the signed art card has been processed too, will that mean were getting them with the order ? Also, now they've been processed will that mean were getting things on friday ?

Edited by JOSHMATICA