Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

news

Chromatica orders discussion

tezbear91

I hope Hermes UK isn’t delivering. They’ve managed to loose a hoodie I bought a couple months ago. It’s in limbo and neither can they or the eBay seller can help me :bradley:

Hopefully it’s Royal Mail or DPD :vegas:

battle for your life.
  • Sad 2

Danana

I literally just made an account after lurking this website for YEARS to say that I have just purchased the Chromatica standard UK set (+ Signed “Art Card”) and it instantly went to processed!

ALSO something else interesting to mention, before when I was thinking of preordering it, it said about splitting the delivery in two, “as available or less deliveries” so before clearly one of the items wasn’t in stock, however this time I didn’t have such an option! Which makes me believe it’s all in stock and should be coming together, hopefully on release day (or before!) as I chose Courier Delivery

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

dolce vita
Posted (edited)

i ordered the super set with the signed card, the deluxe album and an oversized crew neck from the UK store :party: 

this is my first time buying merch/albums so can’t wait for it to arrive! 

Edited by Dolce Vita
blackpink in chromatica
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, serenity said:

This has happened to me too except with sanity music here in Australia. I got an email yesterday saying they have a delay with receiving the stock in their warehouse and it will ship ASAP once they get stock next week 😭

I ordered from JB Hifi and selected express delivery,  hopefully they won't delay :bradley:

Chromatica Citizen 126

MANiCURE 6

Didn't received anything yet. :rip:

(from SL merch)

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

N a t h a n

Hmm, I ordered one, I know I did. 

I never got an email confirming my preorder and no charge has appeared on my card

I know I bought it, it processed on my cc page but nothing...

Is that normal? Lmao

I went to buy another to see but now it's sold out 😭

Gagas lil monster
1 hour ago, serenity said:

This has happened to me too except with sanity music here in Australia. I got an email yesterday saying they have a delay with receiving the stock in their warehouse and it will ship ASAP once they get stock next week 😭

Nooo! I ordered mine from sanity Australia too but I haven't gotten an email about it. Do you know if it's all sanity's?

serenity
55 minutes ago, Gaijin said:

Off topic, but I didn’t think Sanity were still in business! I used to love hanging out in their stores when I was a kid.

Yep they’re still around! Not the same as what they use to be though! 

serenity
Just now, Gagas lil monster said:

Nooo! I ordered mine from sanity Australia too but I haven't gotten an email about it. Do you know if it's all sanity's?

Not entirely sure! If only we could post screenshots then I can show you the email. Mine was in my junk folder, maybe check there if nothing came through to your inbox. 

• Like 1

serenity
27 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I ordered from JB Hifi and selected express delivery,  hopefully they won't delay :bradley:

I went to originally get mine from JB but for some reason it wouldn’t let me get past the shipping options after filling all my details in so I gave up trying :laughga:

Hopefully you have better luck! JB is pretty good when it comes to shipping out orders on time. 

• Love 1

Charliie

where can I order a Deluxe if I live in the US?

yes. im not lazy to search but I cant find any info. 

Quasi

Does anyone's transaction for the signed album still say "pending" with their respective bank account? Why is that? Also in my order it didn't say digital album but I know for other people it has. Is it safe to assume I'll still get my digital download the day of release? 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Danana
Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Does anyone's transaction for the signed album still say "pending" with their respective bank account? Why is that? Also in my order it didn't say digital album but I know for other people it has. Is it safe to assume I'll still get my digital download the day of release? 

May I ask which country you are from? I paid by PayPal so the money was taken instantly (UK) and there was no mention of digital download 

Edited by Danana
Spelling

sarahb

So it looks like it's just the UK that's processing orders so far.

Fine I'll wait

source.gif

• LMAO 1

Smarticle

Ya, I'm in the Canadian store and I only see 'Confirmed' in my order history 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!
  • Like 2