💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica orders discussion

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

My Chromatica orders (deluxe CD, picture disc & signed cassette set) have all been processed! This generally happens when they’re about to ship out the items! Start checking the website ladies, we goin’ Planet Chromatica!

Gaijin

I'm sad. I ordered from Tower Records here in Tokyo and they emailed me saying that everything will be delayed 2-4 days. So I won't get my pre-order on the 29th.

At least I'll have Apple Music!

珈琲ちょうだい

serenity
Just now, Gaijin said:

I'm sad. I ordered from Tower Records here in Tokyo and they emailed me saying that everything will be delayed 2-4 days. So I won't get my pre-order on the 29th.

At least I'll have Apple Music!

This has happened to me too except with sanity music here in Australia. I got an email yesterday saying they have a delay with receiving the stock in their warehouse and it will ship ASAP once they get stock next week 😭

NewUsername

Yasss, just checked and mine says processed as well (UK store). They should have done it earlier though, given Europe mainland delivery is estimated at 7-10 working days. Probably they don't have the permission but idk.

Blastertoyo

I want my jockstrap and I want it now 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Yasss, just checked and mine says processed as well (UK store). They should have done it earlier though, given Europe mainland delivery is estimated at 7-10 working days. Probably they don't have the permission but idk.

I ordered from the UK store too! They always ship new releases on the Wednesday regardless of where you live

MiQuenDroid

Where did you order yours? On the French shop, it has not been processed yet. 

All I ever wanted was love...

numb the flame
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

I want my jockstrap and I want it now 

:enigma:

It’s only on the USA store (still :interestinga:)

numb the flame
Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

Where did you order yours? On the French shop, it has not been processed yet. 

Mine is from the UK store!

numb the flame
6 minutes ago, serenity said:

This has happened to me too except with sanity music here in Australia. I got an email yesterday saying they have a delay with receiving the stock in their warehouse and it will ship ASAP once they get stock next week 😭

:messga:

Delulu Rogers

where does it say it's being processed? I don't see it on mine

Archived