Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish teases new music

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Jose P
50 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

The way y'all only have hateful things to say..... tragic

It was way worse last year when Billie was dominating. LMs are just insufferable I guess. They can’t stand to see another female artist succeed. They did the same to Ariana as well but now everyone loves her and I wonder why :laughga:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oyster

do you even know how much better all the top girlies would be doing on the charts if the fans didn’t drag every single thing an artist other than their stan did? ugh y’all are ganging up on the wrong people. billie is awesome i hope she smashes because it’s good for female pop in GENERAL

March34th
1 hour ago, Leoj305 said:

She doesn’t seem like Gaga at all so I wouldn’t be surprised lol. 

lmfao she's never said this :billie: she didn't like the meat dress because billie is vegan. that's it,

Anderson123
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Maybe she can keep it...

I used to like her a lot but she’s kinda very annoying and overrated now

Lol I used to feel this way about Gaga at some point. Back in 2008 I listened to Just Dance and Poker Face, loved these songs. Then I waited for the release of The Fame, went to the store and purchased the CD, they still had them in boxes. Anyway, a couple of months later Poker Face exploded and she was everywhere, everyone was listening to her and I felt like my "secret" popstar was getting ruined and becoming overrated so stopped listening to her for a couple of days, maybe a week. Then I was like "screw this, I still love Gaga and The Fame and wont let that ruin this experience". 

Anyway, I started listening to Billie around the time her EP came out then of course got the album and Bad Guy exploded everywhere. It was a similar feeling but can understand why some fans feel like she's overrated now, especially after sweeping the Grammys. I'll just say that if you like an artist or band don't let other people ruin your experience and your love for them.

And kinda off topic but a couple of years ago you guys were saying that you were tired of having only male artists and hip hop songs everywhere and that you missed the girls dominating the charts. Now that we currently have some girls and they're all releasing cool music this year, you pit them against each other and see them as "threat" to Gaga. Well there is new music every day, you guys have to deal with other songs being out there as well, there's never going to be an album cycle where Gaga is the only one with songs on the radio or nominated for awards, so deal with it.

Gagaplayer315
3 hours ago, catsandlabneh said:

If you're gonna shade her at least be original with it :billie:

Well she’s not giving me much material is she? :billie:

Archived