💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy Anime Film

TheJoanneHat

Featured Posts

TheJoanneHat

Wouldn't it be great if Gaga made a anime clip of Sour Candy since they can't film a video together ?

It would literally smash with a video game + k-pop aesthetic

A few examples :

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

No Gaga just needs to hop on a plane and fly to South Korea, she can perfectly film the MV there and even perform some songs on the music shows

but we do need some video for Sour Candy, I just want a cute animated Lyric video but not a full animated video, since that would confirm it's not gonna get an Mv

:flop:
Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

dynamite

Eh I'm not into animated videos at all so I hope not. I hate Britney's Break The Ice for the same reason even though I love the song. :green:

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

No Gaga just needs to hop on a plane and fly to South Korea, she can perfectly film the MV there and even perform some songs on the music shows

Hide contents

but we do need some video for Sour Candy, I just want a cute animated Lyric video but not a full animated video, since that would confirm it's not gonna get an Mv

She can do this, right? I guess she has a private plane

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

TheJoanneHat
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

Yeah but wouldn't it be too complicated in terms of logistics ?

It's a whole organization : dancers, make ups artists, fashion etc...

BABYL0N

Nooo, I love Anime but not a Break The Ice mess please we need a music video for this one Interscope would be really dumb messing Sour Candy up, doesn’t even have to be an official single if they don’t want to make a big deal out of a partly korean song

BlackCrown

The K/DA - POP STARS music video, a masterpiece :diane:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

mister max
3 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

She definetly can, all she will need to do in korea is stay 2 weeks in quarantine and then she can do whatever she wants there

Angelm

We need at least one visual for Sour Candy, it would be comoletely dumb for her team to miss out that opportunity.

jorja

it would be so cool! a video that mixed actual footage + anime would be perfect

like Dua did with Physical but way better 

mister max
2 minutes ago, TheJoanneHat said:

Yeah but wouldn't it be too complicated in terms of logistics ?

It's a whole organization : dancers, make ups artists, fashion etc...

If it's a BP style video, dancers wouldn't be a problem, make up can be done there too, fashion isn't that huge of a deal to ship

+ If YG (BP's label) agrees to make this a single with a video, I'm sure they will help creating the video too

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, mister max said:

Hide contents

6 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

1 minute ago, mister max said:

She definetly can, all she will need to do in korea is stay 2 weeks in quarantine and then she can do whatever she wants there

Is South Korea allowing foreign nationals to enter? In any case, she’d have to quarantine for two weeks, which might be a turn-off because it’s a true quarantine.

She/Her/Hers

Archived