💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When we were calling Gaga “MOM”

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

PlasticDollGirl

Remember a time when we used to  scream “MOM” to gaga? :air:was 14.  I’m pretty sure there was a video of fans calling her “mom” in five foot two and crying hysterically, any one got any videos? I get the whole calling her “mother monster” I wonder what she thought when we would scream MOMMY she must of been like :neyde: if some you still do it, please leave :air:  

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

GypsyVida

Calling her Mother Monster or Mother is no biggy in my opinion since she openly embraces that title. Calling her mommy, mom, or birth-giver (yes, I've heard people call her that) is a little out of line in my opinion. Might make her feel uncomfortable. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

JaysAMess
Just now, GypsyVida said:

Calling her Mother Monster or Mother is no biggy in my opinion since she openly embraces that title. Calling her mommy, mom, or birth-giver (yes, I've heard people call her that) is a little out of line in my opinion. Might make her feel uncomfortable. 

"Birth-giver" :toofunny:

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, ThisBitch said:

She just called herself MAMA MONSTER on the new Billboard :ally: 

Mother monster is fine but MOMMY sends me :laughga:

PawsUpJago

Yeah calling her Mom or Mommy is just 😬 ...ick.

Mother Monster etc, all makes sense because that's the persona she herself cultivated. 

TortureMeOnReplay
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

Remember a time when we used to  scream “MOM” to gaga? :air:was 14.  I’m pretty sure there was a video of fans calling her “mom” in five foot two and crying hysterically, any one got any videos? I get calling her “mother monster”  I wonder what she thought when we would scream MOMMY she must of been like :neyde: if some you still do it, please leave :air:  

The girl in FFT kept saying "mommy" over and over and even followed her between locations :triggered:

Moonlight on Water

i hate that ****ing 5F2 scene with that woman following Gaga and calling her mom and mommy. i get the title Mother Monster but to me, i just call her Gaga or Stefani.

she/her

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, justhislife said:

The girl in FFT kept saying "mommy" over and over and even followed her between locations :triggered:

Omg I remember that :awkney: 

Modern Ecstasy2

I remember when she responded to the whole thing with the girl in 5f2, basically telling people to back off and leave her alone, saying she doesn’t mind because that’s a type of figure she is for some of her fans (or something similar to this). It kind of made me wonder if she really meant what she said or if she was just saying it to be nice/polite.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I remember when she responded to the whole thing with the girl in 5f2, basically telling people to back off and leave her alone, saying she doesn’t mind because that’s a type of figure she is for some of her fans (or something similar to this). It kind of made me wonder if she really meant what she said or if she was just saying it to be nice/polite.

When did she do that? Not trying to say you're wrong, just wanna see what she said. 

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, justhislife said:

When did she do that? Not trying to say you're wrong, just wanna see what she said. 

Ooof, I feel like shortly after 5f2 was released? I will do a quick search for the tweet(s) to see if I can find it but I don’t wanna scroll through like 2.5 years worth of tweets lol

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived