Featured Posts

Lextyr97

“Gaga’s creativity peaked 3 years into her career.”

I think the **** not.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper

this reminds me of when a fan made a mashup of bbc news music with dua's hallucinate and they actually aired it :air:

ElectricAlley

Hahaha this is so fun and creative! I’m excited to see what promo the next week holds. I think the haus of Gaga got real creative with the promo! 

gagasicebath

I love how much fun they’re having with this. I mean, hell, this lockdown shizzle has got people thinking outside all the damn boxes and if this is the kinds of crazy promo we’re getting then I am HERE FOR IT.

Animated GIF

papergangster

Is there a specific time tomorrow that this is happening or waiting for those details? 

NT78
3 hours ago, PussPuss said:

Oh tbh I don't know how they fill the time on there for 24 hours a day, so it's a decent question. :D

They air a LOT of really weird nature and weather related shows. It's actually not even about weather anymore unless there is a significant weather event happening like a hurricane. The weirdest show they have, in my opinion, is called Why Planes Crash. 

It's honestly a lot of doomsday/worst case scenario programming. 

SMILE2NE1

I love it. Her first truly modern pop album campaign. 

Rudz Xinc

What will it be? In before they just broadcasted that video she shared. :billie:

Look at those clowns

just another gay

I think they are just gonna be the weather forecast girls for that day? lol

Franch Toast

For some reason, makes me think of this: 

She/Her/Hers

HausOfMark

This is so fantastic. So smart of Bobby and Scooter to get them collaborating with the weather channel for the single. very smart. 

-Mark

JGD

I’m imagining it’ll just be a compilation of past weather forecasts in extreme rainy weather with ROM playing, or the reporters dancing to the song :selena:

Archived