Can you say Scheisse tho? Ksksk

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

GGD is truly over oh wow... We going 🚀 Chromatica TV now :vegas:

GagaUnderYou

When I told you guys months ago Chromatica will have an app no one bookmarked me... 

:staymad:

mister max

I'm so excited for this aaaaah

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

ThatCanadian

I just know I'm going to get myself accidentally banned while stanning 

Bjaf
4 hours ago, HybridAT said:

As we all know something exciting is coming really soon, here is some stuff that can be found in the chromaticatv.com source code so far

- The website will have registration and login facilities and will also apparently have five main modules – App, Banner, Chat, Player and Ticker

I think some of the things that were deduced from the code are false. Those are not necessarily "modules" - they're just file names! App.js is very often just the name of the main file (doesn't mean there's gonna be a Chromatica app, like I've seen on Twitter). Same for Player.js - I've seen people say it means that we could be able to "customize players", but that's probably not the case. It's most probably just a media player for audio/video.

Just didn't want people to get their hopes up for these things in particular.

(I'm a web developer.)

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

I think some of the things that were deduced from the code are false. Those are not necessarily "modules" - they're just file names! App.js is the usually the name of the main file (doesn't mean there's gonna be a Chromatica app, like I've seen on Twitter). Same for Player.js - I've seen people say it means that we could be able to "customize players", but that's probably not the case. It's most probably just a media player for audio/video.

Just didn't want people to get their hopes up for these things in particular.

(I'm a web developer.)

I changed my post accordingly. Thanks :)

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

herassisfamous
4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

GGD is truly over oh wow... We going 🚀 Chromatica TV now :vegas:

With those banned words, we are keeping our asses in ggd right where it belongs 

All we need is love

MonsterPawPR

I just opened this svg file in Illustrator and removed that shape so the whole picture shows up

bottom-tear.cee42df8.svg

on the right it shows a twitch chat history :gum:

and on the left you can see a picture of Gaga, but it's just a pic from her old french radio interview look

What does it mean? Is Gaga turning into a twitch streamer? I would love to see it :nooo:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

AlwaysLoveGaga
53 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Ok so guys just make sure when you type "boobs" it has 8 o's

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Archived