other

#JimmyFallonIsOverParty

Werk

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teatree123

apparently 6ix9ine is only 24 but he literally looks 40 with them crows feet and dentures

COOOK

I can’t keep up anymore with who’s getting cancelled :saladga: WTH, cancel culture... and yes, why literally everyone except that “expired skittle”...

Lady Ganja

I can see that waiting for chromatica makes people crazy. Chill bitchiiiz its cuming in like 40hrs

Lady Ganja

Economy
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Wth with cancel culture... I can’t keep up anymore with who’s getting cancelled :saladga: and tea, literally everyone except that “expired skittle”...

2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

20 years 

I-

What have I (and pretty much everyone) said or done over a span of 2 decades that would get them cancelled as celebrities if they were caught?

A lot!

What annoys me about cancel culture is those ppl like to act so woke and perfect. I'd like to see what sh*t they've done over a span that long

Id hate to be a celebrity in 2020 it would be exhausting :saladga:

auburn

People have way too much time on their hands during quarantine. I can't even keep up with all these cancelations. Anyways, stream Rain On Me. 

Economy
1 minute ago, chromadicka said:

I can see that waiting for chromatica makes people crazy. Chill bitchiiiz its cuming in like 40hrs

55 hours actually :enigma:

Ziggy

The TSwift one confused me. He said she had a really long back (which is neither an insult nor a compliment; it’s just a statement) and Fallon laughed because that’s such a bizarre thing to say (and he laughs at everything). I’m not his most ardent supporter but that just seemed like a reach to say body shaming lol

TwilightMonster

I thought cancel culture was done but I guess it’s never really over :messga:

Katy and Gaga stan

Archived