Featured Posts

littlepotter

Well at least this helps make people stop believing in cancel culture

chaeri pls

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Of all the controversies, doing blackface is the least I'd expected in 2020. :air:

ToxicHot

Honestly, this is so stupid. :awkney:

People are acting like he blatantly said something racist that went against the entire black community or something. 

First of all, he’s NOT entirely to blame here. This was for Saturday Night Live. There’s writers and producers on the show that are responsible for writing and/or approving this in the first place.

I think it’s hilarious. He’s obviously just playing a character - A SPECIFIC person (Chris Rock). This doesn’t represent all black people either. :smh: 

Y’all are SO bored in quarantine, finding any little piece of pop culture in the past 20+ years to cancel someone because you’re THIS bored. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Jose P

How about we spend more time on those who are doing sh*tty things right now instead of those who did sh*tty things more than a decade ago? :triggered:

Kapi09
8 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Honestly, this is so stupid. :awkney:

People are acting like he blatantly said something racist that went against the entire black community or something. 

First of all, he’s NOT entirely to blame here. This was for Saturday Night Live. There’s writers and producers on the show that are responsible for writing and/or approving this in the first place.

I think it’s hilarious. He’s obviously just playing a character - A SPECIFIC person (Chris Rock). This doesn’t represent all black people either. :smh: 

Y’all are SO bored in quarantine, finding any little piece of pop culture in the past 20+ years to cancel someone because you’re THIS bored. 

THIS
People are always looking for a drama so they invented something like blackface shade. This is so stupid :billie:
People are oversensitive sometimes.

My name isn't Alice

Monsieur D

I lost count of how many people has been cancelled this week :sharon:

This is nothing but tragic, twitter people are crazy (I love twitter though, but I cannot with this people :neyde:)

PSYCHOSHTICK

Cancel culture is so big in the US. 
I’m from the Netherlands, people here wouldn’t give a f*ck about what a celebrity did in the past. The mindset is so extremely different, it’s really interesting.

ToxicHot
4 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

THIS
People are always looking for a drama so they invented something like blackface shade. This is so stupid :billie:
People are oversensitive sometimes.

Thank you!

I admit this isn’t a good look. And even though he’s the one that did it (as an actor), it was a TV show that thought it was okay to air this. SNL needs to apologize and take responsibility for this more than Fallon.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chromatislaps
10 hours ago, COOOK said:

I can’t keep up anymore with who’s getting cancelled :saladga: WTH, cancel culture... and yes, why literally everyone except that “expired skittle”...

THIS!!! SJW are too much...they can all choke :neyde:

Archived