💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Overture Orch. 1 remind you of...

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

... this?

I know the song, but haven't listened to it in ages. Until today. And, needless to say, I instantly got reminded of something... For those of you who don't know who Roisin Murphy is—she's a queen, but she's also an avid Gaga hater since the beginning and still claims Gaga stole her style or whatever. I'm assuming she's not aware of Stupid Love, or else she would have probably jumped on Gaga's neck over the orchestral intro in the video.

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

It can’t remind me of something I’ve never heard of. :oops:

I mean you could press play on that conveniently embedded YouTube clip, but...

FfFfFfFF

They don't really sound like they have the same notes in the same order or the same notes at all.. it's just a violion piece.

Gagz
7 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

I mean you could press play on that conveniently embedded YouTube clip, but...

I did. I think they both just sound like pretty standard orchestral pieces. I wouldn’t hear one and think of the other. 

not Chromatica
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They don't really sound like they have the same notes in the same order or the same notes at all.. it's just a violion piece.

1 minute ago, Gagz said:

I did. I think they both just sound like pretty standard orchestral pieces. I wouldn’t hear one and think of the other. 

Idk, I'm not saying that GaGa CoPiEd HeR, it's just that I put the song on and instantly got reminded of SL, so I wanted to know if y'all find the two similar. I played it to my friend who went to a music school and he said they were quite similar so idk... And yeah, it does sound like a standard epic theme.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Chromatica said:

Idk, I'm not saying that GaGa CoPiEd HeR, it's just that I put the song on and instantly got reminded of SL, so I wanted to know if y'all find the two similar. I played it to my friend who went to a music school and he said they were quite similar so idk... And yeah, it does sound like a standard epic theme.

If you mean it this year they are indeed pretty similar and a delulu could claim she copied it. Ryan's internet connection must not have been the greatests these past months. :billie:

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If you mean it this year they are indeed pretty similar and a delulu could claim she copied it. Ryan's internet connection must not have been the greatests these past months. :billie:

Sis, I understood none of that... :enigma:

Gagz
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Girl, who is Ryan? :laughga:

Maleficent
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

r u having a stroke?

not Chromatica
Just now, Maleficent said:

r u having a stroke?

Don't come for my good sis like that! :bradley:

Archived