šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I have been a huge lil monster (at least when it comes to her music since 2008 when Just Dance came out) and then I kept listening to her music until ARTPOP was released. It wasnĀ“t my favorite album but I did like some of the songs (especially Applause) and then I havenĀ“t heard much from her... which is when she started singing jazz with Tony and I did not notice when she released Joanne... there was no promotion so I didnt really know about it... and kinda forgot...

Ā 

So then I kinda rediscovered Gaga when "Stupid Love" came out this year and I looooooved it. I was like "finally sheĀ“s doing music again" -Ā  And then I couldnĀ“t wait for Chromatica to come out and I never thought that my fav album (born this way) would be topped by another album, but it was! I ****ing loooove Chromatica! Its my favorite album ever made! And then I discovered Joanne, watched a star is born (now one of my fav movies), watched basically almost every interview that Gaga has given and I adore this woman! She is such a role model and creative, kind and talented person that I admire so much now. From 08 to 13 I just listened to her music (a LOT), because I was not into all her crazy outfits and looks and sometimes strange interviews sheĀ“s given at the time... I just couldnĀ“t really relate to it. Now I also fell for the "person" that she is. At least from what we see in interviews etc.

Ā 

And Chromatica really has helped me to get through this shitty year. So thank you Gaga for putting out your music just in the right time.

Ā 

My fav song EVER is "Alice"! And I also just loooove Babylon sooo much (single pls) , Free Woman (single pls) , Replay and 911 ! Those are my favs <3

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado
On 12/16/2020 at 5:52 PM, GreekBoy said:

Guys I want your opinion! I haven't buy chromatica and now I'm confused. Box set is 50 euros more than the deluxe edition. Is it worth buying or should I buy deluxe?Ā 

Buy deluxe or standard. IMO there's a bunch os useless stuff in the Box. Like why do I need a bunch of tattoos and postcards? IMO it's just trinkets. The deluxe version is worthy because of the bonus tracks.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
lycheeandme

everybodyyyyyyyy, they revised chromatica dolby atmos version again!!! wayyyy better, it makes me enjoy the album all over again hehe

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived