💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Wixson

Hot Press just gave it a very positive review, without a score, though! It counts for metacritic.

Cometh the hour, cometh the dimension-hopping pop diva. With life taking on a distinctly dystopian tinge, Lady Gaga has picked the perfect moment to return to the reality-warping electronica of her early career with an album stuffed with irrepressible melodies and horizon-spanning choruses.
This is the Gaga the world fell in love with a decade ago, the one who fried our synapses with ‘Poker Face’ and ‘Paparazzi’. She has been missed terribly...

But what really matters is that it’s Gaga cranking out bangers at day-glo full tilt. It’s as irresistible as a sugar binge, as thrilling as a spontaneous night out with pals you haven’t seen in years.

She reminds us of her mastery of earth-quaking pop on Ariana Grande-duet ‘Rain On Me’, with its downpour of hooks and magisterial grooves. And there’s a delirious sense of escapism on ‘Alice’, where she argues we should all cultivate our own private rabbit hole down which to vanish (“My name isn't Alice/But I'll keep looking, I'll keep looking for Wonderland…”)

One of modern pop’s great stars is back sparkling more brightly than ever. :firega:

https://www.hotpress.com/music/album-review-lady-gaga-back-to-her-reality-warping-best-on-chromatica-22818066 

Average Music review score:  67 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Hot Press just gave it a very positive review, without a score, though! It counts for metacritic.

https://www.hotpress.com/music/album-review-lady-gaga-back-to-her-reality-warping-best-on-chromatica-22818066

Average Music review score:  67 

Great!

But I don't think it counts anymore. The last one counted in 2010. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Wixson
9 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Great!

But I don't think it counts anymore. The last one counted in 2010. 

Seriously? :emma: They should take it off metacritic's site then, ffs. I want that 81+ score already. 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Seriously? :emma: They should take it off metacritic's site then, ffs. I want that 81+ score already. 

yeah, just checked..

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, mitch94 said:

DIY was just added to Metacritic but it still sits at 79.

so it won't change then... 

pedrohemg

It won't increase anymore. 79 is the definitive score. I'm done tracking reviews. 

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

It won't increase anymore. 79 is the definitive score. I'm done tracking reviews. 

Me too :billie:

Jonathanholland

79 is the best, yet most annoying score of Gaga's metacritic page :green:

Before there was love, there was silence

Just now, HHLM said:

What about the LAT’s?

maybe one more 80

They will trash the album

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived