💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Runway

If it’s not acclaimed death threats will be sent and riots will be started :vegas: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankMonster
On 5/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Red said:

Why does this fanbase have this colective false memory that it was acclaimed? :poot: 

The grammy noms and win effect I guess. I forgot about the metacritic score being low too :saladga:

FrankMonster
On 5/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, Red said:

Why does this fanbase have this colective false memory that it was acclaimed? :poot: 

The grammy noms and win effect I guess. I forgot about the metacritic score being low too :saladga:

Oyster

I really feel like the reviews could go both ways. If you like dance out of music, 9/10. but if you don't, could easily be a 3/10. I'm a little scared for the metacritic 

Curunir
On 5/26/2020 at 9:00 PM, Aarghya said:

Previous Studio Albums Metascore: 

The Fame: 71

The Fame Monster: 78 

Born This Way: 71

ARTPOP: 61 

Joanne: 67 

I'm sorry but with scores like these I can't really consider their opinions valid :flop:

Anveeroy
2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

it’s so unclear how to leave a review. I can’t find the rating part at all... n e ways irrelevant ass site tbf

Let me check :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

The Sun: 4/5 

THERE’s a tendency in this industry to throw female pop stars on the scrapheap after a few years, declaring them past it or not as exciting as the newbies bursting through.

But 12 years after her debut single, Lady Gaga is proving there’s still a place for pop in 2020 and she’s leading the way with fluorescent pink hair and electronic anthems to boot.

While the lyrics document heartbreak and hardship, sonically Chromatica is fizzing with optimism following her more downbeat 2016 album Joanne.

She had already released two of the best songs of 2020 so far with Stupid Love and Rain On Me, featuring Ariana Grande, but there are plenty of other standout moments, including Enigma, 911, Replay and Babylon, which sounds like a modern tribute to Madonna’s Vogue.

A couple of tracks, including Plastic Doll, fall slightly flat, but this is a triumphant comeback and her best album since 2011’s Born This Way.

With Chromatica, Gaga will be soundtracking dancefloors for years to come.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

The Sun: 4/5 

THERE’s a tendency in this industry to throw female pop stars on the scrapheap after a few years, declaring them past it or not as exciting as the newbies bursting through.

But 12 years after her debut single, Lady Gaga is proving there’s still a place for pop in 2020 and she’s leading the way with fluorescent pink hair and electronic anthems to boot.

While the lyrics document heartbreak and hardship, sonically Chromatica is fizzing with optimism following her more downbeat 2016 album Joanne.

She had already released two of the best songs of 2020 so far with Stupid Love and Rain On Me, featuring Ariana Grande, but there are plenty of other standout moments, including Enigma, 911, Replay and Babylon, which sounds like a modern tribute to Madonna’s Vogue.

A couple of tracks, including Plastic Doll, fall slightly flat, but this is a triumphant comeback and her best album since 2011’s Born This Way.

With Chromatica, Gaga will be soundtracking dancefloors for years to come.

Yaaaaaas :tony:

End Racism Now

• PartySick pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived