Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I don’t have high hopes for Chromatica’s score (that is nowhere even close to me saying it’ll be bad. Critics hate Gaga 🙄)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

I think Chromatica would have a score of 70-75 

trolly troll troll

Jonathanholland

Maybe we should already warn everyone to not let critics rain on our parade. Just enjoy the music. They hated on Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne and will probably also hate on Chromatica. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Red
35 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Previous Studio Albums Metascore: 

The Fame: 71

The Fame Monster: 78 

Born This Way: 71

ARTPOP: 61 

Joanne: 67 

I thought Joanne was her best reviewed album, what kind of Mandela Effect is this????

Anveeroy
20 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Thanks for making this thread. Luv u sis :gaycat:

My pleasure, love u too sis :heart:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, Red said:

I thought Joanne was her best reviewed album, what kind of Mandela Effect is this????

:messga: Joanne got a lot of mixed reviews!

Anveeroy
13 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

Maybe we should already warn everyone to not let critics rain on our parade. Just enjoy the music. They hated on Born This Way, ARTPOP and Joanne and will probably also hate on Chromatica. 

Also, we need to warn everyone about Metacritic user scores. Other fanbases going to give bad reviews, and we have to tackle that!

Bjaf

I really have a feeling Chromatica will get Gaga her first 80+ score, but we'll see!

EDIT: Something I've noticed with those critics is that they love cohesiveness in a record. Not saying that Gaga's previous albums weren't cohesive (I personally think they were), but I think Chromatica might be her most cohesive yet.

Anveeroy
40 minutes ago, Bradley said:

They're always exceptionally harsh on established artists and very lenient towards newer, younger artists.

Artists like Eminem, Gaga, Katy, Timberlake can barely crack 70 whereas Selena Gomez who has never been nominated for any Grammys get Adele-level scores. I also think they're extremely lenient towards new acts like Dua Lipa, Cardi B when they were debuting.

They don't judge albums, they judge artists in relation to their previous record.

Have you noticed that critics are being very nice nowadays to numerous artists. They don't do harsh reviews a lot! 

Anveeroy
Just now, Bjaf said:

I really have a feeling Chromatica will get Gaga her first 80+ score, but we'll see!

Praying! :legend:

Red
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

:messga: Joanne got a lot of mixed reviews!

Why does this fanbase have this colective false memory that it was acclaimed? :poot: 

Anveeroy
Just now, Red said:

Why does this fanbase have this colective false memory that it was acclaimed? :poot: 

I really don't know! :messga:

A myth has been exposed :ladyhaha:

Where are you Joannesters? :bon:

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Have you noticed that critics are being very nice nowadays to numerous artists. They don't do harsh reviews a lot! 

Exactly. Both SL and ROM got great reviews 

• PartySick pinned this topic
  • Jase unpinned this topic

Archived