Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
8 minutes ago, Nicoxxx said:

Its the other way around. Its her most gp friendly record since BTW or even since The Fame Monster

Sonically it is very safe, but not thematically. 

This album is very autobiographical - it's her most honest and raw album by far. 

subtext / fantasy

I don t know how albums like future nostalgia or the weekend album are praised to heaven when chromatic a is by far superior and gets mixed reviews.. I think gaga won t ever have a universally acclaimed album

buzzkill
Just now, daisy said:

I don t know how albums like future nostalgia or the weekend album are praised to heaven when chromatic a is by far superior and gets mixed reviews.. I think gaga won t ever have a universally acclaimed album

its always been this way so its no surprise :saladga:

Haldy
Just now, daisy said:

In fairness, its not getting mixed reviews. Overall its been very positive. Its just we've got a few mixed/average ones now, but that doesn't change the fact this is her best received album to date.

Modern Xtacy
1 minute ago, daisy said:

It’s just unfortunate that a lot of these reviewers have personal issues with Gaga or just hold her to a higher standard it’s really not fair 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, Haldy said:

In fairness, its not getting mixed reviews. Overall its been very positive. Its just we've got a few mixed/average ones now, but that doesn't change the fact this is her best received album to date.

ARTPOP got 21 mixed reviews :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Haldy
Just now, Aarghya said:

ARTPOP got 21 mixed reviews :huntyga:

I'm talking about Chromatica, though!

Anveeroy
Just now, Haldy said:

I'm talking about Chromatica, though!

No, I was making a comparison - that you are right.. 

Haldy
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

No, I was making a comparison - that you are right.. 

Ah, I get you. :huntyga: Being a fan when ATPOP's reviews were coming in was ROUGH. The girls don't know how easy they have it right now with Chromatica. This is smooth sailing.

Nicoxxx
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Sonically it is very safe, but not thematically. 

This album is very autobiographical - it's her most honest and raw album by far. 

I agree that is her most personal one and I think this time the gp is relating to the lyrics is not that she is writing about some complex stuff that only happened to her. Almost everyone have been through the same sh*t.

ConnorFilm

Still looks like 75-78 is in the basket on MC. I ain’t complaining! The reviews are far more glowing than AP and Joanne. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

GABEL
8 minutes ago, daisy said:

Critics are more friendly to new artists

This album is already universally acclaimed for pop music standard, not even Adele can get 80+ score overall

Anveeroy
Just now, GABEL said:

Critics are more friendly to new artists

This album is already universally acclaimed for pop music standard, not even Adele can get 80+ score overall

So where is 90 score for BTW or TFM :ohwell:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived