đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

KORG
2 hours ago, Haldy said:

Honestly, I think the current situation within America is likely slowing or entirely preventing several publications from reviewing the album. A few are pretty much guaranteed I think (non-American websites, Allmusic, Rolling Stone) but I don't think we'll be getting more than 7-8 new ones after all this.

Good. We have all the ones needed. Keep them :vegas:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I think Dua has so many reviews because she's a UK artist, so she got reviews from both countries.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anveeroy
Just now, River said:

I think Dua has so many reviews because she's a UK artist, so she got reviews from both countries.

Joanne got 27

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

River
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Joanne got 27

Blank Stare Trump Tapes GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

my hopes and dreams are crushed

Anveeroy
Just now, River said:

Blank Stare Trump Tapes GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

my hopes and dreams are crushed

She is a major star, she will get more bashes and lashes :bradley:

River
Just now, Aarghya said:

She is a major star, she will get more bashes and lashes :bradley:

scared fraidy cat GIF

OnionGirl

It seems like the critic liked the album? Way too much commentary on the pandemic/protests happening right now, though :oprah:

Lifeline
20 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

It seems like the critic liked the album? Way too much commentary on the pandemic/protests happening right now, though :oprah:

Does that count towards metacritic? Can someone compile a list of reviews that count for metacritic and the publications that have not released a review yet? 

Anveeroy
29 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

I have no idea..

8 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

Does that count towards metacritic? Can someone compile a list of reviews that count for metacritic and the publications that have not released a review yet? 

I think that wouldn't be possible. Not all the publications are obliged to give a review, suppose one gave for Joanne that doesn't mean it will give for Chromatica. So let's see. 

Lifeline
Just now, Aarghya said:

I have no idea..

I think that wouldn't be possible. Not all the publications are obliged to give a review, suppose one gave for Joanne that doesn't mean it will give for Chromatica. So let's see. 

I think potentially there could be less reviews compared to her past albums because of what’s going on in the world? I mean that would be ideal so it can remain in the 80s.

Gerrard174

I think with these score Chromatica is getting, it is bound that most reviewer will submit review too since it is hotpancake on the table and attract views.

OnionGirl
16 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

It does.

Publications that probably still will review the album: AllMusic, Rolling Stone, Consequence of Sound, The Line of Best Fit, DIY Magazine. Maybe Pitchfork.

littlepotter
58 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

I......????? I read the whole thing and have absolutely 0 clue what he feels towards rhe album lmao. Are you sure this is a review? He's relating the music to the pandemic and the protests which is of course... not an indication of its quality.

I did find all the (few) comments he made about the music itself to be positive tho... except when he said Babylon rips off Vogue (how?!??!?!?!)

chaeri pls

Haldy
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I......????? I read the whole thing and have absolutely 0 clue what he feels towards rhe album lmao. Are you sure this is a review? He's relating the music to the pandemic and the protests which is of course... not an indication of its quality.

I did find all the (few) comments he made about the music itself to be positive tho... except when he said Babylon rips off Vogue (how?!??!?!?!)

If it is treated as a review, it'd be a positive one concerning the album's contents at least. 70/80 or so? Even the Babylon/Vogue comparison wasn't used to disparage the song, just as a general sonic point of comparison.

buzzkill
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Thats gossip. Rip that song. :sis:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived