đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica: Reviews Thread

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Haldy
2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I was attempting to be sarcastic/funny but I guess that didn’t go as planned :giveup:

My bad, I'm suffering a bad bout of dumb bitch disease today.:huntyga:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr S
1 hour ago, Fanta said:

Is it normal for reviews to be this late? Pitchfork, from their posting activity, seems to have liked it. I bet they’re replaying it again and again to find something to nitpick and give it a lower score lol.

I think some publications are afraid to release anything right now. Of course others, like Slant, don't care. They ran to upload their prewritten crap despite what's happening around them.

Fanta
11 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I think some publications are afraid to release anything right now. Of course others, like Slant, don't care. They ran to upload their prewritten crap despite what's happening around them.

Biased reviews should be prohibited. I’d take a 0/100 if it was unbiased over someone with an agenda who runs to spew nonsense. 

drewchebag
2 hours ago, Fanta said:

Is it normal for reviews to be this late? Pitchfork, from their posting activity, seems to have liked it. I bet they’re replaying it again and again to find something to nitpick and give it a lower score lol.

Pitchfork only publishes reviews Monday-Saturday and those are set far in advance, especially if they already have access to the album. Since they apparently did not have access to it beforehand, I think we should expect something Monday or Tuesday. Given that it's a weekend, I don't think it's weird at all for reviews at various places to be "late."

Runway
10 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Honestly I'm ok with no more reviews. This score is fine by me.

Me too, stop the counter at 13 reviews :billie:

Emigrante
12 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Honestly I'm ok with no more reviews. This score is fine by me.

I mean it probably would go a little lower with more reviews so I want them to stop at this point. :poot:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

gumzy3000

It’s not fair that Metacritic gives some albums so many reviews but some albums have only 10 reviews and there score is so high. How is that fair? 

trolly troll troll

Galactic Mess
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

It’s not fair that Metacritic gives some albums so many reviews but some albums have only 10 reviews and there score is so high. How is that fair? 

I think there is a list of publications which are considered for Metacritic, but Metacritic itself can't force any of them to review anything. So if fewer publications are interested enough in an album to review it, its score will be based on fewer reviews. Of course Gaga will spark the interest of more than 13 publications, but we'll have to wait and see how many more.

KORG
5 hours ago, Aarghya said:

I'll, I'll be your enigma

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

I'll, I'll be your enigma

139cc3f67cde54382dffb93ed13c5979.gif

I I'll be your enema, just for a gay night

You can have all the diçk you want

Haldy

Honestly, I think the current situation within America is likely slowing or entirely preventing several publications from reviewing the album. A few are pretty much guaranteed I think (non-American websites, Allmusic, Rolling Stone) but I don't think we'll be getting more than 7-8 new ones after all this.

Anveeroy

Monday, we can expect the reviews on Monday..

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Haldy
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Monday, we can expect the reviews on Monday..

Consider me perched and terrified for tomorrow, then. :huntyga:

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Haldy said:

Consider me perched and terrified for tomorrow, then. :huntyga:

me too :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived