Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No confirmation code from order on LG.com

samuelx

Featured Posts

samuelx

I pre-ordered the signed chromatica copy on May 6th, however never received the confirmation email but the charge did go through on my bank, just curious to know if this anyone else had this problem or if something is wrong,,, just wanna be able to download Chromatica on release day 

NewUsername

Try e-mailing them? Maybe they're faster than the UK shop in answering e-mails, because they...well...

Quasi

Download the album? I know some people got the digital copy when they ordered the signed cd but I ordered the signed version and only got the physical copy, no digital. :noparty:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

samuelx
3 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Download the album? I know some people got the digital copy when they ordered the signed cd but I ordered the signed version and only got the physical copy, no digital. :noparty:

It comes with a code you can DL the album on release day on itunes while you wait for ur signed copy

Quasi
2 minutes ago, samuelx said:

It comes with a code you can DL the album on release day on itunes while you wait for ur signed copy

Welp. I got an email but didn't get a code. :noparty:

But I don't use itunes anyways so I don't know if it would benefit me.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

samuelx
1 minute ago, Quasi said:

you'll be emailed the code on release day

25 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Try e-mailing them? Maybe they're faster than the UK shop in answering e-mails, because they...well...

The e-mails are ridiculous, they actually cancelled my order after i corrected it today :saladga:

samuelx
7 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

The e-mails are ridiculous, they actually cancelled my order after i corrected it today :saladga:

:messga:

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

after you corrected what exactly?

Just now, samuelx said:

:messga:

It was a good really, i want my standard cd and vinyl with cassette tape on the release date and then the art card when it comes available ! but you cant even modify/cancel the order yourself, like what year are they in :saladga:

Just now, NewUsername said:

after you corrected what exactly?

I wanted to change my order so i could get my standard art card when it becomes available and the get my standard cd and vinyl with the uk cassette. Just think its silly how you have to pay separate postage for each item.

RAMROD
49 minutes ago, Quasi said:

It's not iTunes. It's direct download.

Also, only US costumers are going to be given download links, as stated in its description notes.  

czsnwd.jpg

AFAIK only other Gaga store that offer digital download with purchase is Canada store. Which seems allows people from abroad to receive download. While all stores in Europe and Australia do not offer this bundle. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived