Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ROM about to fall to #3 on UK Spotify

RedOneKonvictGaga

Featured Posts

RedOneKonvictGaga

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/gb/daily/latest

UK monsters we need to stream the song more

It is still in the number 2 position as of now but Blinding Lights is extremely close behind

If we're not careful ROM will fall to number 3 and it might not debut at number 1 on the official singles chart this Friday

So STREAM STREAM STREAM

LOVE JUNKIE

And don't forgot to purchase as many copies as possible :koons:

on a three day bender

RainOnMeYup

No one cares about the UK anyway. They lost their relevance tbh... and Gaga hasn't been doing well there for a while.

JR Gg
2 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

No one cares about the UK anyway. They lost their relevance tbh... and Gaga hasn't been doing well there for a while.

:billie:

I couldn't possibly stream the song more. I'm streaming it using my iPhone and iPad, using 4 different paid-for streaming platforms. And alternating each day. 
I've purchased it on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, 3 times on 7Digital and 3-4 times on Qobuz. It's up to y'all to do the same 👏🏼👏🏼 Don't be fooled by the #1 projection by the Official Charts Company - they said something similar about SL and it debuted in the Top 5.

RedOneKonvictGaga
14 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

In what world? :interestinga:

19 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Lmao, Gaga did better here for Shallow and Stupid Love. SL was a massive radio hit here for several weeks and was #1 on radio. It's certified Silver, USA is still yet to certify it. If you don't know anything about the UK music landscape, then that's your problem 🤷🏼‍♂️ Shallow debuted higher, it reached higher peaks on the UK charts quicker than it did in the USA (reaching Top 10 on its 2nd week), it was certified platinums quicker and it reached #1 at the end of November 2019. It's currently 2x Platinum, which is very hard to achieve in the UK, I'd say it's equivalent to 10x Platinum/1x Diamond in the USA. Poker Face, Bad Romance and Just Dance all have the same plaque here in the UK. Just shows how big Shallow was here. Gaga then reached achieved the Chart Double when the soundtrack was simultaneously #1 on the album charts, and it rose higher yet again after the Oscars.
USA took ages & didn't give Gaga Shallow's #1 until after the Oscars. Gaga has done well in the UK since 2018, which is one of the biggest markets for music in the world and is highly relevant.

homomo
17 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Imagine saying this without even fact-checking that Lady Gaga has been more successful in the U.K than USA over the past few years

Gagaloo911

Wish I could help but already doing what I can in the US to help her secure the #1 here!

Best of luck in getting our girl where she deserves though :kiss:

ThisBitch
16 minutes ago, RainOnMeYup said:

Excuse you? Shallow went #1 there 4 months earlier than in the US! Also Bad Romance went #1 in the UK

Archived