💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

French government plans to reopen the theatres in June

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid

The French Minister of Culture has just announced that our government is thinking of reopening the concert halls at the beginning of June!

If you do not speak or understand French, I will translate what he says from 0:16 :

"For theatres, we're trying to say maybe we can start to gradually reopen theatres from June... it's not decided, but we're working on these scenarios."

Our Prime Minister is going to make a lot of announcements this Thursday, and I'll get back to you if the theatres are concerned. There is still hope for the Chromatica Ball this year in Paris.

All I ever wanted was love...

elijahfan

They're not going to allow 80,000 people in one place by July, even if it's outdoors. Didn't Live Nation also basically say it was rescheduling all their planned shows to no sooner than 2021?

Bubblegum Bitch

There should be restrictions on the number of people. It's funny how people want to go to cinema, to theater, to lie on the beach, it's like COVID-19 doesn't exist. 

dynamite

Does he actually mean theatres or all concert venues? Theatres are like the smallest venue and often seated so they might try and do smaller shows with a stricter queueing system and have everyone 2 seats apart... Which doesn't seem worth it tbh. 

But the Chromavirus stadium tour? No :sick:

Anyway even if they say yes, after all her efforts do you think Gaga would agree to travel and perform as soon as July?

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, dynamite said:

Does he actually mean theatres or all concert venues? Theatres are like the smallest venue and often seated so they might try and do smaller shows with a queueing system and have everyone 2 seats apart... Which doesn't seem worth it tbh. 

Madame X would appreciate this decision. :ally:

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

An open stadium would be a massive way of contagion, so no 

I think that too.

All I ever wanted was love...

shabody

Yes, in Italy cinema and theatres will open on 15th June, but with separated seat and online purchase. No way massive events will be allowed this year

Itsbrenda

What a great idea! Maybe he could also open direct flight to Wuhan so people can shop in the famed wet markets.. 

marilyn monroe idgaf GIF

Suuus
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

There should be restrictions on the number of people. It's funny how people want to go to cinema, to theater, to lie on the beach, it's like COVID-19 doesn't exist. 

Why is that funny people are just sick of staying home also here in the netherlands its alowed but we do keep a save distance from eachother

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Well here in the netherlands its aloud but we do keep a save distance from eachother

You have a good discipline then, and I like it. It reminds me of Sweden. 

dberrin

6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Does he actually mean theatres or all concert venues? Theatres are like the smallest venue and often seated so they might try and do smaller shows with a stricter queueing system and have everyone 2 seats apart... Which doesn't seem worth it tbh. 

Anyway even if they say yes, after all her efforts do you think Gaga would agree to travel and perform as soon as July?

It's about movie theatre and not concert venues ;) 

dynamite
Just now, dberrin said:

It's about movie theatre and not concert venues ;) 

I thought so, not sure how this relates to the Coronaball then :selena:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

You have a good discipline then, and I like it. It reminds me of Sweden. 

And if you live with the person you can sit normally

the thing is... even if it became technically possible to do it. there is not tour atm - nothing has been rehearsed, planned etc. as said in that article 

plus as the tour is only six dates long, if one gets postponed then all the other ones will too.

Archived