šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

French government plans to reopen the theatres in June

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

NewUsername

cinema theaters =/= stadiums.

They already prohibited all concerts til September and they won't retract that imo.

+ I'm sure LiveNation and Gaga already have new dates or eye-ing new ones, so they won't go back to original dates.

MiQuenDroid
7 minutes ago, dberrin said:

Ā 

Ā 

It's about movie theatre and not concert venues ;)Ā 

He talks about bothĀ :selena:

All I ever wanted was love...

MiQuenDroid
Just now, NewUsername said:

cinema theaters =/= stadiums.

They already prohibited all concerts til September and they won't retract that imo.

+ I'm sure LiveNation and Gaga already have new dates or eye-ing new ones, so they won't go back to original dates.

I hope so! But he's talking about cinema theaters andĀ concert hall (I don't know how you can translate "salles de spectacles"?).

All I ever wanted was love...

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

I hope so! But he's talking about cinema theaters andĀ concert hall (I don't know how you can translate "salles de spectacles"?).

spectacle hall :p

Yeah, just watched it, and he indeed says salles de spectacles. I still don't seeĀ concert halls opening this summer though. Maybe just the ones with limited capacity and seating only.

Guest Messy vers
23 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

The French Minister of Culture has just announced that our government is thinking of reopening the concert halls at the beginning of June!

If you do not speak or understand French, I will translate what he says from 0:16 :

"For theatres, we're trying to say maybe we can start to gradually reopen theatres from June... it's not decided, but we're working on these scenarios."

Our Prime Minister is going to make a lot of announcements this Thursday, and I'll get back to you if the theatres are concerned.Ā There is still hope for the Chromatica Ball this year in Paris.

Yes, when they cancelled CannesĀ :neyde:

AndrewGr

"tHeRe iS sTilL hOpE fOr cHrOmAtiCa bAlL"

Monsters will never learn huh?Ā :sure:

The only hope is that her and LN will be willing to reschedule for Summer 2021 or cancel it and change it to an arena tour that could possibly happen after the spring or Q4 of '21.

MonsterPaws

I mean I feel like it might be possible but the risk will always be there till a vaccine comes out.

As long as they're extremely careful. 30% capacity. Maximum distance between seats possible. Cashless transactions by buying tickets and concessions online and pickup at theatre. And sanitizing the hall after every viewing.

But at that point is it even worth it? Idk if any movies are even being released in July.

It's in everyone's interest not to be opening up cinemas unless a breakthrough is made by the summer.

EDIT: Read 'June' as 'July'. Ignore everything. June is way too early.

Damon

there is no way any show with massive public attendance is happening nowhere this year sadly

... and now i just sit in silence.

dberrin
54 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

It's theatre but a stadium is not a theatre, even Bercy is not a theatre it is an arena. However they will open with restriction of seat if I understood correctly. Let's wait for thursday allocution we will know better. However I thought they already had forbidden shows of the size of the Corona ball ?

Archived