💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga Store Question

Itsbrenda

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

Not sure if this is the right section but let’s go with it. 

hi, 

So my tale begins in 2018 when Gaga releases ASIB, I buy the album on her store to get the Signed edition and 11 months later it was mine, so fast x

anyway, I have brought the Chromatica Vinyl, iTunes Pre order and 2 Chromatica Tour tickets so I’m already at 4 albums.. but then I think.. I would like a signed CD again. 

well I can only get a signed CD if I buy it in a set with the Cassette (why), CD and the Vinyl. (Love having 7 editions of Chromatica). (I’m in the U.K.)

my question is, the us store has it so you can just buy the signed CD. Is there anyway I can do that and ship it to the U.K.? 

also, does anyone know if these CDS are coming for launch or it’s a 2025 kinda thing :stalkga:

That’s it. That’s the post. 

numb the flame

I assume you can get the signed CD from the USA store, however it'll take ages to arrive and you'll have to pay customs. 

raragaga

it's sold out in the us currently, but hopefully they'll release more on the 29th. But yeah, i think you can just order it from there.

xoxo

Itsbrenda
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I assume you can get the signed CD from the USA store, however it'll take ages to arrive and you'll have to pay customs. 

depress black and white GIF

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

Anyone had any notification in their emails about when their chromatica cds  and vinyl versions are to be shipped  ive heard nothing from the uk store yet 

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

Anyone had any notification in their emails about when their chromatica cds  and vinyl versions are to be shipped  ive heard nothing from the uk store yet 

The UK stores for Gaga, Billie, Ariana etc all ship on the Wednesday before the release date. 

NewUsername
26 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

Nope, haven't heard anything either. And they've ignored both my mails from 8th and 16th or something May :interestinga:

21 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

The UK stores for Gaga, Billie, Ariana etc all ship on the Wednesday before the release date. 

I hope so, because my confirmation mail from back in March said that it would ship ON release date. Like what even.

It still says 7-10 days for Europe mainland, but if it ships on Wednesday than at least we 'win' 2 days.

ProfessionalClown

Its sold put here in the US. Thebinly music item that isn't sold out is the ROM merch.

Archived