• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Gaga
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

what's this? :saladga:

Just now, SlayYo said:

Gurl u know what u sayin?:saladga:

When ever I wish for something,that never happens..I wanted Stupid love to be a multi week #1,but we all so what happened..I wanted Gaga to win BA oscars and she didn't....So my wishing is more like a cursing..So don't worry

Jewels n Drugs

iTs NoT bEyOnCéS sOnG then why does she have 7 #1s oop

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Regina George

The song is really bad and I’m ashamed that that’s the so called music people are listening to today.. However it is a hit for some reason and congratulations to the original performer! Beyonce saw a great opportunity for no1 which is kinda desperate tho.. Stream Rain On Me! 

Bradley

I swear if Savage blocks Rain On Me the way TikTok did Bad Romance...

Regina George
Just now, Jewels n Drugs said:

iTs NoT bEyOnCéS sOnG then why does she have 7 #1s oop

Same reason Justin has one for Despacito :billie: that’s called hopping on popular songs for easy no1 

SlayYo
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

When ever I wish for something,that never happens..I wanted Stupid love to be a multi week #1,but we all so what happened..I wanted Gaga to win BA oscars and she didn't....So my wishing is more like a cursing..So don't worry

Oh...should’ve made that clear:huntyga:

I am my Hair.

Andreu

3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Didn’t Gaga already do this but with a #1 album in three consecutive decades which is arguably more impressive? 

Gaga's first #1 album was Born This Way and she hasn't released any album in the 2020s yet. So all her #1 albums were in the same decade

Diamond Fart

Is it just me or is this just so unfair? Big artists using upcoming ones to score a hit.

I'm 100% for collabs, but inserting yourself on a song that's already popular it's just not it. Justin Bieber did it with Bad Guy, Nicki did it With Say So and now Beyonce with Savage ...

It's cringy, if you wanna work with them ... just make a new song.

LOVE JUNKIE

Don't be a flop, buy ROM on every platform

on a three day bender

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Didn’t Gaga already do this but with a #1 album in three consecutive decades which is arguably more impressive? 

No.

blackpink

congrats :applause: the remix is a bop

now lets get gaga and ari a #1

Judas Society

US monsters talk much but they ain't doing much either. ROM has been #1 in the world charts and I hate that Gaga's not being raised up to the heavens by the main press and still they praise Bey like crazy when though she's not as prominent in the world as Gaga is.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, Diamond Fart said:

Is it just me or is this just so unfair? Big artists using upcoming ones to score a hit.

I'm 100% for collabs, but inserting yourself on a song that's already popular it's just not it. Justin Bieber did it with Bad Guy, Nicki did it With Say So and now Beyonce with Savage ...

When Gaga hops on the remix of X Æ A-12’s smash song in the 2030’s I’m gonna spend all my coin.  :ladyhaha:

jacs vs looser
19 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Really happy for Meghan.

How many #1 does Beyonce have now?

She has 7, out of which only 2 are as a solo performer, take that as you will. 

3 minutes ago, Diamond Fart said:

Couldn't agree more. 

Archived