Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why do these threads keep being made?

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Ok first of all, I know I was appearing on Ajayll’s thread a lot shading her. I think there’s a distinct difference here because Ajay is usually a very respectful reviewer (hence why she’s one of the most popular pop music reaction channels and most acclaimed in terms of ratings). For me that’s different because the way she attacked Gaga’s own song was extremely out of character for her. 

But recently, there’s been threads about the most random people not liking ROM. “My Facebook friends don’t like it” “My gay hookup doesn’t like it” “My dog didn’t like it” “This YouTubed with 2 subscriber didn’t like it”

Like no offense, but why should we care? What’s the point of bringing negative opinions about Gaga onto her own fansite if it’s not coming from the fans here themselves? This is a genuine question because I’d like to hear the phycology it. Is it like a whole “if I had to see this you do too” thing? Or is it a way to vent about them? 

Creyk

Because this is a forum dedicated to Lady GaGa, and where else could people discuss their experiences related to Lady GaGa, if not on the very website dedicated to her?

ThisGuyTony

The 5 million streams it gets daily on Spotify speak for themselves.

ShayCristoforo

My take on messy or negative threads is just that some ppl are experiencing pandemic panic and/or Chromatica panic. lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

voltron92
17 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Ok first of all, I know I was appearing on Ajayll’s thread a lot shading her. I think there’s a distinct difference here because Ajay is usually a very respectful reviewer (hence why she’s one of the most popular pop music reaction channels and most acclaimed in terms of ratings). For me that’s different because the way she attacked Gaga’s own song was extremely out of character for her. 

But recently, there’s been threads about the most random people not liking ROM. “My Facebook friends don’t like it” “My gay hookup doesn’t like it” “My dog didn’t like it” “This YouTubed with 2 subscriber didn’t like it”

Like no offense, but why should we care? What’s the point of bringing negative opinions about Gaga onto her own fansite if it’s not coming from the fans here themselves? This is a genuine question because I’d like to hear the phycology it. Is it like a whole “if I had to see this you do too” thing? Or is it a way to vent about them? 

I've just read this post to my dog and he said he didnt like it. Please delete

It is a natural tendency to focus on an opinion that is different from yours and try to find clarity or justification so that you can cancel it out as a threat. It is a learned behavior to ignore it when it isn't appropriate.

flyaway

Because they want to get it out of their chest.

If people didn't pay attention, they'd stop doing those threads. 

VTV

Not really sure.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Roland
21 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Well I made a thread about Best of Grindr and all the negativity there cos it's interesting to me gauge the reaction to a song. Like it's not all everything is perfect and super duper on here. People want to be critical too and see how well the song might do based on reaction as well as sales and streams. I LOVE the song and video 

Linus Gaga

I think that's okay as long as they're not attacking anyone in the forum or force someone to accept the opinion. Forum is to discuss our view and experience. If we all have the same opinion on everything, we don't even need to discuss. Everything will be like "Same!" "I agree with you" and then thread end :billie:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived